.。*゚+.*.。 o2 ゚+..。*゚+

Time passes by fast. Y/n had gotten down from  class A to C within a span of four months. Karma, on the other hand, had went straight down to class D. It wasn't really a shock to Y/n.

He had good grades, sure. But his behaviour isn't really the best. This guy picks fights when he can, and looks for danger 24/7. Heck, he'd even go fishing for gangs in the summer.

"So Akabane is in class D?" Y/n gave Gakushuu a nod. The boy decided to visit her on her first day of being a student in the C class. Gakushuu looked at the side and scoffed. "Served him right."

"Aye, that's mean, Shuu." Y/n took out some candies she had bought from a convenient store. "You're just salty that he'd take your top one spot away from you," the girl cooed teasingly, causing a pair of purple orbs to glare at her.

"Am not." Gakushuu grumbled, adjusting the chair in front of Y/n's desk.

There wasn't any students around, it was lunch time after all. Karma didn't come to visit her, and that confuses Y/n but who is she to bother. So there wouldn't be any disturbance from any Gakushuu fangirls out there.

"You're salty, period." Y/n unwrapped a candy before plopping it into her mouth. She took another one and raised it for Gakushuu to see. "Want one?"

"Why not.." before Gakushuu could even touch it, the girl quickly backed away her hand and gave Gakushuu a teasing smirk.

"Admit you're salty first."

"Don't bother giving me the candy." He then stood up from his seat and held his bento box tighter. "I'm gonna get going now. I still have some things to do."

"Aye, aye!" Y/n quickly went in front of him, stopping Gakushuu from walking out of the room. She looked at him with a playful grin, making the boy raise a brow in annoyance. "What?"

"I'm kind of lonely." Y/n scratched her cheek in nervousness. "Not kind of, but really."

"And?"

"Like, you and Karma are like, one of my only friends." Y/n crossed her arms and looked at the side. This was embarrassing for her to say while looking straight at him. "Without any of you two, I really don't have anyone to rant to or something. Plus, class are boring as fu—"

Before she could continue her sentence, Gakushuu placed a hand over his mouth, causing her to immediately turn silent.

"Have you forgotten that I'm the Student Council president?" Gakushuu frowned. "Maybe it's because you think of us as good friends, Y/n. But there are certain things which have limits."

Y/n looked at Gakushuu, not able to say anything or retort back. The boy looked so.. indifferent..? It's definitely not something Y/n had seen before. Well, she's seen this look while he talks to Karma, but to her?

Maybe she's taking Gakushuu too lightly.

"Don't cross the line, Y/n."

And with that, the strawberry blonde-haired male walked away, leaving in silence.

"I found this cool guy who reads the same comic as us." Karma smiled as he placed his hands behind his head. "His name was Shiota Nagisa. The kid prefers to be called by his first name though. He must have a problem with his family or something."

The red head then looked at the female beside him. She never responded to what he had said. Infact, she had been quiet since he arrived.

Curious, he gave her a nudge, gaining her attention quickly. "Did something happen?"

Y/n sighed. "Something did happen." She didn't look at Karma at all, instead, she was facing the direction where all the girls were crowding around.

Karma took a few seconds to realize what she was thinking about.

His expression broke. He looked at Y/n as if she were some kind of alien. "Something happened with you and Asano?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah." She then thought of the things which had happened earlier. And now that she thought about it over and over again, she came to the realization that Gakushuu must have been right.

She really was crossing the line.

"Don't worry too much about it. He's always like that anyway." Karma frowned when realizing how she never even listened to him, she just continued looking at where the Asano Gakushuu could possibly be. "Alright, don't listen."

"It's just that.." they both stopped walking. "What Gakushuu said earlier was so.. true. I'm being like this, I'm taking his friendship for granted. I'm not taking him seriously.  I'm—" Y/n sighed. "I forget about the fact that he's in another level."

Asano Gakushuu, student council president and is the number one student in Kunugigaoka Junior High. Y/n's assumptions were right.

He does obsess over hierarchy.