.。*゚+.*.。 o6 ゚+..。*゚+

Y/n never kept track of time. One day, she just went to school with Gakushuu and suddenly saw a certain red head going to the convenience store.

She raised a brow and looked at Gakushuu. "Wait, when was Karma's suspension going to be over again?" she asked.

Gakushuu let out a snicker. "I'm surprised you even remember," he commented before crossing his arms. "It's ending today."

Before Y/n could rejoice, Gakushuu quickly added, "But he won't be going to the main building anymore. He'll be going up the mountain, to where the Class E campus will be at."

"How bothersome." Y/n frowned as she imagined herself climbing up the tall mountain. "Your father's treatment for class E is really annoying, you know?"

"It's what they deserve anyway." Gakushuu sighed. "Everyone in the main building is working hard. Why do you think the students in the main building are on their spots right now? They couldn't have done it without hard work."

"Yeah, but there are also some people in class E who work as hard as the people in the main building. They just went down because of some unreasonable things."

"Then that just means they didn't work hard enough," Gakushuu deadpanned. "I'm going on ahead. I'll see you when I can see you." And without another word, Gakushuu left her standing at the school's entrance.

"That's surely something you don't see everyday."

"Karma," Y/n growled, her eyes darting towards the red head leaning on the gate with a strawberry juice box in his grasp.

She then went towards him. Karma smirked. "It's been a long time, hasn't it, Y/n?"

Without another word, Y/n took Karma's arm before slapping it. "What took you so long, you motherflipping bastard?! You know it felt like you left for months or something?! I swear, you need to stop beating people up!"

Gakushuu looked out the window. He could clearly see the girl and her best friend still at the gates, maybe catching up to what they missed out on or something.

He sighed before walking towards his desk in silence. He didn't want to disturb the other students who were already studying when classes haven't even started yet.

This was the life of an A class student. All you could ever think about is studying just to keep your spot in the classroom.

How the class E students would be so carefree always annoyed Gakushuu. They lived like the world was so peaceful and all that. But in reality, the world is a cruel and harsh place. You need to work hard to earn your spots.

He sat down on his seat. Opened a book. And studied. Just like his everyday, monotone lifestyle.

"Shuu."

"Yes?"

"Are you not gonna eat?"

"Well, I would.. but.."

"But what?"

Gakushuu sighed before looking at Y/n with a blank look. He then pointed at the rest of his classmates before looking at Y/n. "I'll eat later, I need to study a bit more like them."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "You're eating now." She placed one of the two onigiris she made down on Gakushuu's table, making sure she made no noise to disturb others. "I swear, the last time you went on full study mode, you almost fainted. If you hadn't called me, I'm sure you'd be dead right where you were."

"Don't remind me," Gakushuu growled before closing his books and placing it in his bag. "Aren't you going with Akabane? Don't you have your lunches with him?"

"Not anymore." She raised her hand. "You see.. he loves staying up in the mountain, and us students from the main campus aren't allowed up there."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Certain reasons which I don't know of," Y/n replied. "From what I see, there's some strange activity going on up there. But if it involves dying or things like that, then no thank you."

"I see..." They both walked out of the classroom in silence. The hallways were already crowded with students. Everyone either had their lunches or textbooks. "It's really noisy out here.."

"Of course it is," Y/n said. "Lunch time is like, the only free time in this school."

"We have breaks between classes."

"And everyone just continues studying through those breaks anyway."

"Accurate."

Y/n could feel every student's eyes on them. She could tell why. The Asano Gakushuu was walking with her after all. This dude was famous as heck!

"Next time, I'll bring you a mask, sunglasses, and a bucket hat."

"Why?"

"You're too famous, I might need to shield you from the paparazzi next time."

"You're exaggerating."

"Am not.."

"Nice place, am I right?" Y/n grinned before looking down at the buildings. "This place is really calming. Not to mention, students don't really go to this place."

"Of course they don't," Gakushuu mumbled. "We're in the rooftop for crying out loud."

"Don't blame me." Y/n shrugged before placing her bento on her lap and opening it. "This place is a good spot to relax from the chaos downstairs— wait, did you even make lunch?" She raised her brow at Gakushuu, who only had an onigiri in hand.

"No..."

"What a child." Y/n rolled her eyes before sliding her bento between them. "You can have some of mine. I feel guilty just seeing you eat an onigiri while I'm eating a whole meal."

"Thank you."

"Why don't you even prepare some?" Y/n took a piece of eggroll from her bento. "I know you can cook well. I just don't know why you don't prepare some lunch for your own."

"I didn't think it would be necessary, after all, I study through lunch." He chewed on his food while Y/n stared at him blankly. "What?"

"You know what.. I'm officially eating all my lunches with you."

"Do what you do."

"Sure."

---

the story line
is changing 😶.
-chyuu