Day 4

I woke up too hollering, whistling, moaning, sighing, and yells. 

"What's going on??" I asked Billy.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to a guard with a girl in handcuffs.

"A girl?!?" I said in confusion "Isn't this a men's jail." 

 Billy shrugged. "I wanna know the same thing.."

I heard Sal's voice. "Shitttt that tall one I bet has a nice pussy.''

Billy and Finn laughed and I got all quiet. I thought we were all the same on the inside... I don't really see what's so special about a female's private parts anyway.

"Well congrats." Said the guard holding on one of the girls. There were 4 of them I forgot to mention. "Al you have a new Inmate." He shoved the girl in and she flicked him off when he wasn't looking. I laughed a little and she turned to me.

     "Oh hi I'm Mia." She smiled and shook my hand. "And you are...?" She gave a nice smile.

"Uhh why is girls in Alcatraz this is a MEN's prison."

   "Ohhh haha I see. Your a curious one." She shook my cheek. "Well the Female prison was full and they thought we were to powerful to go in a woman's prison. So the court decided to took me and my gang to Alcatraz. Cool right?!?!"

     "I'm Al just so you know.. Not a lot of people like me because im imperfect."

"Don't say that."

    I looked at her. "Why not I'm imperfect.."

"Don't be so insecure you are beautifual just the way you are Al. Even with imperfection you can do anything.'' She smiled and actually I think I have a friend.

 Lunch time finally came. I looked over the mobs table and it was full. I turned and saw Mia saving a spot for me. She glanced and patted the spot for me too sit I guess. I sat there it was full of females. 

     "Girls this is Al isn't he the most cutest thing?!?"

The smiled. stroked me, kissed me, hugged me. Like I was their some kind of pet. Oh well at least they're really nice. What could the have gone to jail for anyways they are too sweet to go to jail. Huh I guess the robbed a store or something who knows haha.

      "Okay Al. This is Jade. Jade Al, Al Jade. This is Starla." Starla smiled and waved. "Starla Al. Al Starla." Then I turned. "OK and this is Alice." 

"Hi.." She said quietly looking down.

Mia covered my ear and whispered. "She's shy around new people."

I nodded my head. I used to be like that back then but I'm pretty outgoing now. "Okay hello girls.'

       "Hello!" They all said with a friendly smile.

Finn came over to see I think Starla? "Mmm girl I bet you could rock my Irish world tonight.."

   She slapped him. "In your dreams loser." Finn quickly walked away. I never seen him so scared before. Haha