Day 6

Billy lit up a cigarette and was staring in my cell.

"What?" I said looking at him.

    "Can you move really quick Al."

I noticied what he was looking at. Mia pouring tea all over her. 

   "Mia you'll feel wet or sticky why are you doing that.."

"It makes me feel more juicy" She smirked.

   "Oh uh ok"

All of the men were trying to see what Mia was doing. Sal couldn't stop staring.. Of course. I don't see what's so attractive about her pouring tea on her anyways. She said she wanted to be juicy. What's up with that anyways.

   It was work time I guess and of course we were doing the same thing. Mining boring stupid rocks. What's the point anyway is it just a boring punishment I guess. Mia was clinging to Billy and licking his face.. While Starla and Finn were hardcore making out. The guard stop the four and made them go back to work.

    "Ohhhh Ferguson.. Your face is so dreamy.." Flirty Jade said mining a rock.

"Thank you Jade but um. You need to get to work." 

     "Ohh but Ferguson your face is toooo sexy for me to get back to work." She got close to his face.

        "Since you're a little new I'll let you off with a warning."

She grunted to herself and continued to work. 

        Lunch time came and Mia was sitting with Billy this time. Ew they were kissing and smoking each other's cigarettes. Bleck. I mean who does that? Well as long as their happy I guess I can be..

   Jade was kissing Sal's cheek. Did she even like him? Starla and Finn of course were umm.. Nevermind haha. I hope this ends soon. It's awkward to see them all romantic and stuff. Only one girl was sitting far from them and looking down. 

    "Hey Alice right?"

She nodded her head.

   "I'm Al and I like your hat." I smiled

"Th-th-thanks." She said quietly.

    "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared.."

  "Of what?"

She whispered in my ear. "Rape.." She frowned.

     "Aww it's ok.. Nothing will happen to you with me around."

She looked at me like I was lying. But.. I known what she gave me that look. Because I was small like her and helpless. Weak too...