Day 9 (Time fled)

I noticied Mia was gone. I looked over. The whole mob was gone. I saw Ferguson walk over with the key.

    "What the hell is going on?!?" I asked.

"The Deluca mob is being released today remember? Same with the Alino Mob."

     "What why!?!?"

''Don't know. But all of you are under house arrest for a month. You are sharing a house with Mia & Billy Handsome. Is that clear?"

      "Um yea.''

The warden's young teenage daughter walks me out. She was quiet and had an emotionless face just like Brutis (The Warden). 

     "Here." She stop holding my arm with her tight grip.

"Thank you." She turned away and walked back into Alcatraz with no more words. 

     "Huh well I guess off too Billy's house." I walked the streets of Californa and walked to Billy's house.  I was wondering how time could fly so quickly it felt like yesterday that I was just put in alcatraz. 

    "Put you're hands up!"

"I am sir." Said Sal looking the cop in the eyes.;

     "If any of you move your ALL dead!" 

4 cops handcuffed us and threw us into the cop car.  "We got them this time didn't we Stanley''

     "Yes we did Andy."

Ahh good times. I looked on the map. It was Billy's house. I opened the door with the key the Warden's daughter handed me and saw Mia and Billy smoking & a 2 year old playing with toy boats.

    "Al.. Our good old friend." Said Billy nudging my head.

"Owww stop that.''

      "Al this is my daughter Misty."

"Oh. Nice to meet you."  The baby giggled.

     "Now Misty this is your uncle Al. Give him a hug."

"Heehee" She gave me a bearhug.

     "Aww aren't you a cutie."