Day 11

I woke up to some loud banging on the door.

"Let me in now." Said the voice. I must admit it sounded quite like Finn. 

       "No!" Screamed Mia.

"If you don't let me in I will force this door to open. Now let me fucking in." Said the man behind the door.

       "Go ahead. Do it Finn I dare you too."

"Ok." Said the voice pissed. I heard a loud sound. I quickly went downstairs it was Finn. Mia was sitting on the couch.

       "Mia, you're coming with me. Our baby deserves to be in a safe place unlike this wreck."

"Oh yeah you and what army?" 

     More people in tuxedos walked up to the doorstep with guns. 

"Hahaha morons." Mia immeditaly pulled out a minigun. She killed them all but there were more. I quickly went downstairs to see what all the hubaloo was. There was blood everywhere. Finn was taking cover under the couch. 

        "Need any help Mia??" I asked her

"Yes take this." She handed me Billy's LSAT with Anchor Camo. 

      "Why this it's so special to Billy."

"Doesn't matter just kill the O'Leary mob!" She started to grind the minigun and kills more of the mob. She was quite good with guns. 

      Billy grabbed a pillow full of hard rocks and hit some of the mob hitman with it.

While the mob died down Finn came out of cover. "Now Mia we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Since your out of Billy and your husband Handsome is knocked down. You have no protection. Now let's go & bring Misty with you."

       "No!" She bit his neck and chewed on his stomach. There was a large hole where his stomach was. I felt like barfing with all of his organs. Bleck.

 "Umm..." I said slowly backing away. 

      Mia yanked out his heart and ate it. Then looked at me. "You did NOT see anything. Promise me you won't tell anyone." She snarled.

     'Ummm yeah I promise.."