Day 8

Mia was getting fat almost everyday.. Thing is how come  no one noticed it but me? Oh well Why should I care its not really my problem anyways. If Billy found out I think he might be proud to be a father. I mean sure his dad would but I think he would be really mad at first.  I mean if he's so insecure about telling the rest of the mob he has nothing to worry about. Sal has 8 kids from 8 different mothers. Finnhas 5 kids with his dead with that died  because of unassisted home birth and Finn's sperm fertlizied her egg so many times it broke down. I feel a little sorry for Finn.

NOT! Hahaha. His wife deserved to die anyways. Finn had too many kids and he had quadruplets & one boy. Weird right. All of his kids deserved to die anyways.

    "Oh Al. What am I going to do!?" 

"I don't know." I said. "I never dealt with a situation like this before..."

    "Aww I love you so much Al." She hugged me. "Say would you like to be my son I mean I just know you didn't grow up with a mom and all.."

    "How'd you know that.''

"Know what?"

    "I grew up without a mom''

"Oh I um guessed."

     "You're lying."

"Ugh." She laughed. "I told you I guessed!''

     "I think you had something to do with this death."

''NO! I TOLD YOU I GUESSED!" She shouted

    Ferguson came over. "Ok you two break it up.''

We stopped fighting. But throughout the day I knew she had something to do with this.