3 Groom's Rival

As I got home from my parents house I see an Adonis waiting for me in the open front door of our house I let my eyes adjust to the sunlight as I stared at my husband Aaron who's holding the door knob. "Was it fun being with your sisters and not being by my side?" His brown eyes bore into my black ones and I couldn't speak as I looked into them .They were filled with so many emotion, more feelings are evident as I looked at his face. He was not familiar to me but something inside me said that I know him . His dark hair fell into his eyes and he blew at the strands to move them away from his face. His hair was a messy bed head. His breath smelled like mint and I had to admit when I looked at him he was handsome -no scratch that he was hot and an extremely gorgeously handsome man and it wasn't something I could not ignore.

"I...am ... so .. Happy when I'm with them. " 'I'm sorry' the words that I want to say towards him but no I would not say it loud, I'm not going to be a softhearted towards him, because of him my life change .

"Next time, be a responsible wife to call me if you're not coming home. I'm worried sick finding you."

I ignore him.I walk toward the stairs to our room. Put aside the things and hurriedly jump to bed without changing my clothes. I'm tired of all the shits that I had been through with him I have been married with him for about three months. However, it was not a marriage fall of love and our families was aware of that.After we had married, we had effectively avoided each other with tacit understanding.Once we were out of the house automatically we regarded one another as a stranger. But now he just broke a cold treatment with me. How will I react? Just the thought of it made me shudder in fear and panic. I heard a vaguely footsteps coming closer from the room. I act asleep as the door open.

"I know you're not yet sleeping.Can we talk? A serious talked." "What is it?"

"Can we settle our problem.Can you stop pretending that I don't exist? I'm tired of pretending that Your not my wife, just please can you treat me as your husband or just your friend. Let's try to be a normal married couple we should act as matured individuals please, I beg you."He plead "Mr. Aaron Jee Quider, I never knew you had the ability to take advantage of me, how could you climb into my bed when I was drunk.You pretend too. Acting like we did something sexual that night! If I remember correctly on our night as a married couple, like a lofty man,the first sentence you said was not to show affection and kindness to you!Now what?Just three months being married to me and you can't contain my cold treatment towards you?"Aaron was silent so I spoke again. "Or have you always wanted to be my husband so you can prove to your self that you're not in love with me and you'll never will." The moment I said that I burst into laughter before I counted two then my laugh disappeared.I glared sharply at him and said."Will Mr. Quider you are trying to play with my emotion, right? So you want to play with me huh? Alright, I'll make sure you'll lose and I will break you bit by bit!" I ended it with a cruel tone.

"You want to know the truth. Why I'm being like this? Okay. Fine I'll tell you my story."