5 Forgiveness

"That day I felt proud of myself Marinie because I became a hero, I told my mom about what happen and she is so proud of me but she also told me to beware of my action. She said I am becoming like my father."

"GO ON TELL ME EVERYTHING."

"Your daddy hurriedly grabs the gun son to the enemy, I kick their feet and smash their face then I punch and punch and punch!, They landed on the floor and I hurriedly grab the last man and said you're under arrest and you're not getting away from all the crimes that you did." My eyes look wide and wider I was amazed of my daddy's story, my dad is brave! I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM!

"What had happened next dad?" Now that he's nine years old, he is willing to listen to all he's father's combat stories about being a soldier.

"Bad will never wins against the good, "after his father finish all his stories thats full of smashing, punching, kicking and gun firing. Thank god he's father is still alive and kicking!

I was amazed and I believed my father's capabilities when I was young about his dedications for his work .but eventually even I'm happy of the action moves and fighting skills about my father's work my mom will contradict his works.

"What if you get shot? What if you never stole the gun from your enemy? You will be shot in the body several times by your enemies without you knowing and fighting it." He accidentally heard all the sermons of his mother towards his father that day.

"Bettina, That's in the past now. It did not happen alright? I'm in front of you now talking, arguing and alive" his father answered while holding his teary eye mother's hand. "I'm worried at you Art when never you're on your mission.

"This is my work, before we knew each other. This is my job and as a soldier I need to protect our country's people."

As I walk outside of the room. I immediately hide back inside of the backdoor of my room when I heard my mother started crying.

"You're always not around Art, Aaron was always asking where are you? He grow up not having a father by his side because your busy . I can't tell him that we are here in this situation because of you .Hiding like a thief because we are threaten to be killed by your enemies." mom pushes dad a side. "Art, I'm tired, tired of this mess .Since I'm pregnant with Aaron, I'm all ways hiding. Scared to be caught because of your stupid job .Mom was right I should have not married you in the first place!"I heard dads gasp. "BETTINA, what are you talking about? Before we get married I already settle it with you - "

"Yes, Art you already cleared it to my face that we are not your first priority. Never will be your first priority because we are just your family I understand clearly even though your not their when I give birth to Aaron, I did understand you even it's so difficult in my part because I need you that time ,I need my husband beside me caring and supporting me, but you're not there."

"Why do you have to castigate me now? Bettina? Aaron is now nine years old why do you have to dig the past that was nine years ago."

"No Art it wasn't nine years ago that you lack. Ever since you married me I never ever feel that I have a husband, that I am married. I made the biggest mistake of my life marrying you! , you are always so good at promising. I should have done the right thing. I should have not married you when you impregnate me."

"Stop you don't mean that! Right? We love each other."

"I don't know anymore I love you still Art, but I can't no longer contain myself being scared every day. Doubting when never you're always away. I don't know when you will come back alive or dead. I don't want to endure the pain anymore when never I wanted you, needed you by my side." I wanted to cover my ears because of their shouts, while fighting each other. I never understand anything at all that they arguing.