Part-3

"It had limit. She said about her exam but it had been ten days adding two sundays in between. Why isn't she coming…"- Our Arnav was angry.

He certainly believes in true strong friend then quantity! Quality matters and he hate cheaters.

"Relax AM relax. Why are you gritting your teeth. Is there something disturbing you??"- Aman asked.

"Relax AM relax. Coz I am not gonna share my worry with you at all. Better concentrate on your study as I am the topper!"- Arnav said smiling.

His eye fall on a piece of paper at the corner of the bounday, in the small crack!

He ran and opened the foldings to see pearl like alphabets starring at him. But its title attracted him much more,  "ADOLESCENCE AND EMOTIONS"! Nice!

He in a single breath finished reading it and at the buttom there was special mention.

"My ocean full of spring tides!  please read this piece of essay and let me know how it is, I am taking part in the interschool competition. Waiting for your feedback my friend. Be my strength!"

Arnav reread it and this time a date caught his attention 21st January! Means she has send it this side from last week and he was a fool all along. She had never break a unmentioned promise of friendship.

He read that again and again and every time he feel proud of his little butterfly. He folded the letter carefully and hide in his geometry box.

"AM aren't you smiling a lot today??"- Aman asked," But I am happy your mood changed from that grumpy to this cheerful. May happiness stay with you forever!"

"Hey Butterfly, congratulations! You are best yaar and you will win is my confidence in you"- Arnav wrote and kept in that crack of wall. She will check there for sure after returning.and it was his hope.

     Khushi returned that day evening and find the small chit in the boundary crack! Her lips broke in to a smile. She took the paper out  with the help of her geometry box scale.

she so wanted to write a reply for that but she know she can't. It was her bell for evening prayer at corner and life is busy.

Khushi took that paper in her hand and hide in her book.

     One week later it was a crowd infront of the school his little butterfly is in.

"Aman! Why this crowd??"- Arnav asked curious. Its not second sunday of month so no chance of parents coming to meet their offspring.

Aman left the bike and went towards the crowd and enquired a stranger there," Whats with so Many people here uncle??"

"Don't you know beta! A girl is caught in love from this school. And love is a crime here however the girl is saying she isn't in love but when did a thief accept their crime beta. Leave it. These days kids are so mannerless!"- The uncle said.

Aman sighed in relief. Why do he feel like the girl has nothing to do like  that!? And why are everyone accusing a girl who
is a kid of teens herself! Why damn it why!!

"AM?? Anything serious there?"- Arnav asked placing hand on Aman's shoulder.

"Love matter of some girl. They are restricting her from school. How can love be a crime yaar AM!"- Aman asked.

"So??"- Arnav asked.

"The girl is saying she doesn't belive in love!"- Aman said," we are lucky yaar and student from that school are criminals. How pathetic their life is!"

Aman was clearly against the idea of throwing that student out but what can he do as he is a mere boy in teens and that is another school not their?? He regreted that day a lot.

But Arnav was in another mood, he was waiting eagerly for lunch break so that he can get reply of his letter from his little butterfly.

And when he reached his favourite spot under the tree, her letter was waiting for him-

You know, butterfly never remains motionless on one place! Yours too is flying high, away, afar!  Coz she is active, super active! You were my best friend ever and you will remain so. BYE!
-yours little miss butterfly

And that day he sat with a thud! Broken! Is his butterfly breaking their friendship?? His inner side filled with fear of losing her.

He was sad, no depressed and when he returned home that day, hell had been broken on his family.