Part-29

It was Saturday and Khushi's parents were at Delhi. The Raizada were supposed to come in the evening, to talk, to discuss.

Arnav was apparently the most handsome man with charming smirk that can turn anyone flat. So we're Khushi's parent.

Arnav was in a dilemma, if he says he have to share a few words with Khushi, then he will be target of all their teasing, and his own brain couldn't let him think properly, rationally...

He is not in a hurry to tie knot, abhi toh ek ice cream bhi share nehi kiya, never drank from a single bottle with two straws... Oh God.

He have to talk with Khushi, what is the aim of such happiness, if his own happiness is devoid of happiness, he is doing it for their life long togetherness after all.

Khushi sat silently in her place, she have nothing to talk, nothing to share, she had made a mistake years ago, if that is to be considered one, and she couldn't even share her feelings with anyone.

Arnavji se baat karein!? No, that stubborn man and his wish to marry her is all the reason of her confusion today.

What will she tell him?? that she has realised that she is in love with a boy, about who she knows nothing, who she met during her teenage and failed to realise her love!! Oh man, life is so complicated... Why Devi Maiyya...

She feed herself with a jalebi. His eyes rest on her face, as if drinking the chasni off her lips.

She kept the half eaten orange sweet back.

Khushi get up to leave.

Arnav Singh Raizada and his whole brain was focussed on her.

'I will talk with Khushi..' - He declared finally.

'Ooh Babua, hein, utabla, zindegi bhar padi hai, baad mein batiya lena Nandkishore...' - Buaji denied.

'Beta, Jiji is right. You have a whole life to talk or rather I say hear her blabber' - Khushi's Mom answered smiling. He already feels home at her.

'Buaji, I am the gunda Khushi told you about, I followed her, sent her gifts' - He said inhaling deep.

The whole room echoed in a chorus of loud laughter.

'It's alright babua, now Sankadevi is marrying you, you will get punishment to all your sweet lovely crimes' - Buaji pulled his ear, affectionately ofcourse.

He was little easy now, time to reveal the real subject.

'I have to talk something serious then' - Arnav said out of blue.

'Feel comfortable' - Khushi's father patted his back.

'As all of you know about the scandalous love letter matter that took a few years ago in Lucknow, I have to talk about that...' - His voice trailed away.

He won't let even the shadow of bad past linger on her. He want to clear to their families.

'What is there to talk about?? We trust her, she is our daughter, and if you...' - Her father was trying to explain.

He felt bad. He have to reveal it.

'It was just a passing phase beta, such examinations comes in life, we have to move on' - her Mother replied, endearing her future son in law.

'I understand, when someone stays away from family, from such a tender age, it happens, but you said you trust her, I am proud being related to you, normally girls are blamed in such situations..' - Arjun said proudly.

'Yes, what he is saying is correct and we can't change past but to move on from it' - Ratna said.

'I don't know how to beat around the bush, I was the boy khushi...' - Arnav trailed away, he just doesn't know how to take it further.

'It was nothing at that time, I was trying to make a hostel girl easy and free and when I knew it is everything, there was nothing left, I was left with nothing' - Arnav murmured.

The whole room turned silent, falling short of words to console the boy.

'But now I know what I want from life, and I am well aware of Khushi and her feelings even of hers is immature till now, I will take her to Lucknow with all your permission...' - Arnav asked.

Now who can deny such a cute truthful boy.

Arnav went to call Khushi when the family began searching for Khushi' s blog and emerged themself in reading her song about Arnav.

'Khushi.... Chalo. Kahin Jaana hai' - Arnav gently pulled her.

'Mumma, Papa...' - She asked, unsure.

'You are going with me, no one will ask anything, come on my little butterfly, show your nature... Flicker a little and fly more...' - He teased her.

Khushi clutched her heart.

He gently took hold of her hand and left silently. Much needed silent privacy.

' Arnav ji, I, I don't know how to react on your, aap samajh rahe hain na... '-She asked.

' you don't have to say any words, your eyes are enough for me my butterfly...' - He started his car. They have to board his chopper.

By the way, I have to inform my strange friend, he thought before messaging Aman Mathur, about his second trip to Lucknow...

***********************************

Khushi observed the empty campus and walked forward, the entire school was empty...

She is back, she is here to face her demon past...

Where is Arnavji, she was scared the way, and he had his words with her, his promise to be with her...

She turned...

Oh no... He is nowhere...
She walked forward, the campus, the main gate to girls hostel, the open area, the mango tree now large and wide... She touched its truck.

Her eyes fell on a chit in the crack of boundary...

'Finally... I am your ocean full of you my happiness' - She read.

Her eyes pooled with unnamed emotions.

And in a fraction of second automatically that name escaped her lips, 'Aenavji....'.

'Khushi....' - Came instant reply.

'I just love you my salty sweet funny strange ocean' - She whispered.

'I know that, I know that my cute, soft silky butterfly...' - He stretched his hands,'And I love you more, and that's why we are here, together, at the starting point of our forever...'

'I irritated you a lot not knowing who you are...' - Her complain.

'Saamne aaogi' - He asked, his desperation. If they are meeting after this, they will sure, he have no idea how to behave, how to react... Hug her or kiss her or just stay in her arm for never letting her go...

And they both started running... Towards exit gate of their respective premises...

'Tumhe haq hai...' - His last word was before he was showered with numerous kisses. Alright... That was sabr ka phal.

Girls, I am in no mood to write anymore actually, so I ended this story here, kindly forgive my hurried mistakes. Hope we will see each other with a new fresh journey... Love you guys, bye bye...