Part-20

Hari Prakash, the  hard working servent knocked the door before entering his Arnav bhaiyya's room.

    Its better way. Arnav bhaiyya has only three form angry and angrier and angriest at silliest of mistakes unlike water, the vapour making its ways out of his ears.

The cup of coffee shuddered a little, his feet halting at something on floor.

A piece of paper, crumbled, was snoring on the white floor followed by  his entire genus. The room a mess by papers flying here and there.

'Bhaiyya!' - HP called, 'where shall I place the coffee??'.

'On my head' - ASR grumbled.

Is Arnav bhaiyya planning to exercise kids right by making paper planes and failing miserably!!

As he watched at the screen with wide eyes. Even Mirza Ghalib couldn't help him write a love letter to his butterfly.

If only NK was here or may be he can ask from Aman!

Or the better he can hire someone to write love letters for him!! Heck no, how can he let his Khushi kiss someone else handwriting secondly he couldn't tolerate someother man writing poems on his beauty! 😍

He have to do this for her, for her kiss on his letter like Mumma said.

Finally, finally he wrote a single lines.

'You are the ocean' s happiness'

He have to post it. He hurried to the courier service office.

    His car halt in middle of the road. It is not a traffic signal. Car is fine. His driver opened the door and came out.

'Kya hua Mohan?' - ASR grumbled.

It was a gathering. A small accident. A dog has walked in on a car and the car hit an elderly woman.

People are jerk! Can't they help the victim rather then enjoying the scene. His eager legs took him till the spot.

'Mohan, take this aunty to hospital. I will manage. My car is safer place then ambulance' - Arnav instructed the loyal driver.

Mohan nodded curtly. Who would dare to oppose Arnav bhaiyya!

'No, one minute. You go to courier office and post my letter, its of important deal, confidential. I will take her to hospital' - Arnav took U turn.

In half an hour, He was pacing the length and breadth of hospital corridor. It was just a minor accident and the lady was being treated by the doctor.

'Chhote! Why did you called me here urgently? Are you alright?? - Anjali asked limping towards her brother.

He was dishaveled leaning on the corridor of hospital wall. The doctors were cleaning the woman he brought.

"I am absolutely fine Di. Just admitted one accident victim here. Err.. I don't know how to react of such an incident Di. That why... Mom will be worried if I ask her'- Arnav looked like a lost puppy.

" Are you the same boy who is after a girl, teasing her daily. Khushiji se Yaad aaya, did you send her your love letter?" - Anjali asked.

"what the!" escaped his mouth. Can't mom keep a secret!

"Chhotey tum na gussa mat karo. Batao na Hume apne bhabhi ke baare Mein" - Anjali pulled his leg.

'Yaa, right. Hospital is the best place to discuss, isn' t it Di? "-He asked amused.

" You are changing topic Chhotey. Humse kya sharmana. Hum toh tumhare Di hain na... And see after hearing of your love story I came here leaving every other damn thing behind "-Anjali persued.