Part-14

Dil ke  kone mein kisi
Ajaani ek raah pe,
Mann dhoondhe hain
Mann dhoondhe hain
Usko

Bhuli Bisri dhoon koi
Bajti hai yaadon ki
Mann dhoondhe hain
Mann dhondhe hain,
Usko

Jaise gaano ka ho surr
Dil jhume hain madhurr
Kyun dono ko mila yeh faasla?
Phir jaane hua yeh kaise
Aisa kya hua??
Dono chaltey kyun apni apni raahein???

Tarse Tarse aakhen dekhne ko
Tase tarse baatein karne ko
Chahe ho intezaar saari zindegi bhar,
Phir jo ho aas dil kabhi yeh khoyena
Tarse Tarse Aakhen dekhne ko
Tarse tarse baatein karne ko

Akhon ke woh sapne jab tak sach na honge uthna na,
Yeh nanhi si do jaan hai par
Kehte humko thakna na
Hai saari yaadein kal ki woh
Mehfooz dil ke kone mein
Woh chhoti si duniya inki
Kab lout aayegi
Tarse Tarse aakhen dekhne ko
Tarse tarse baatein karne ko…

  Arnav Singh Raizada looked at the diva working in the sweet shop. Why is she displaying herself there. She should make them inside a kitchen type room, not next to cash counter! 

  In a hypnotic stance his eyes moved along her body movement. She looked like a poetry, written about love.

Pink! Her dress was pink and the dupatta coiled around her neck green.

   A knock was heard! It was the PI with Khushi Gupta's details. Her name, parents, work, college!

    BLOG! Shit! This is the point he wasn't able to point finger at. She was a budding writer before eight years! She can never stop writing.

   She frowned and looked here and there. Women and spy goes together. She must have felt his hot gaze on her. He lowered the car's glass before looking like a normal person.

    His mind was set straight but his camera of eyes turned to her direction. She was a busy bee. After waiting and waiting for years, he got a chance to see her from far. He will take heart full of her view.

    Hazel eyes! Magical hazel! His head spun at a unique rate, he must have fell down but thanks to the air conditioned car he was sitting.

    Incidents of their past, their present and their upcoming future merged into a whirlpool and twirl his whole existence.

   She is changed. He had not seen her before but how does that matter!

    Before she was a girl who would dream a lot and then work hard to fulfill it. But now she is concentrating on earning money.

    When does she manage to write for her blog in between this busy schedule.

   Car horns were honking their ways, his car was parked in the middle of road. He have to park it at a proper place and then watch her.

   He so wished to run near her, hug her, hide her in his warm chest protecting her from problems.

   But if she denies knowing him, ignore his approach to throw his precious feelings away! He wouldn't be able to take that insult.   

   He will buy a land, grow plants,make them bloom into a beautiful garden if that is the cost of keeping his butterfly with him.  He won't loss her this time. She will have to stay with him blood and flesh. 

   Khushi sat on the lower stool with solitary splendour, eyes fixed on laptop in front of her.  Her eyes roam around the street once in a few second trying to catch the culprit who was ghooring her a few minutes ago.

   Is she writing something on her blog?? She must be, but she has not written anything for a while by today. Arnav turned his car to leave her to herself.

His finger danced on his mobile screen to type something looking at the file.

The soul whisperer blog!( sheepish grin)

   He so wanted to read her writing. If he is not wrong, he is her first reader. He read her first piece of writing before years right.

   He must be disturbing her surrounding with his unruly presence.

   Khushi placed her hand on her heaving chest. Did she worked so hard that her lungs are inhaling oxygen fast.

   The damsel in pink was relaxed finally. Everything is done for today. Baba will come later but she have to hurry for the library.

   Arnav sat on his green recliner gazing at the still blue water on his pool luring him to undress himself and jump in side it. 

   He have to control,not that self control is new to his life. He is the most given example of it. If jumped in pool suddenly, one minute! What nonsense is he thinking.

   Oh yes, if he is coined to jump in Khushi's life all of  sudden hurry of hurricane, particles inside her mind will be disturbed. 

   He want her safety is first thing and second is not to scare her away with his desirable approaches.

   He soon have to leave for a meeting. Knowing that the meeting would last long, he has taken rest from lunch break summoning Aman with rest of handling works. 

   Rest! When did he took that four legal alphabet into action mode.

    Lazily he put his black coat over his grey blazer before exiting his room.

  "Chhotey! When did you return! Are you going somewhere? Did you met Khushi?? What did she said Chhotey"- Ratna was all eager. 

   "She is fine Mom, and for answer to other question, no she didn't see me. It was I who watched her"- Arnav cajoled. Well its embarrassing, first time.

   "Chori chori chupke chupke hain na Arnav Bitwa!"- mami danced her silver and blue painted lashes catching her favourite Bhanja and his way Surreptitiously.

Arnav Singh Raizada flushed against the red silky saree his mami was wearing. Thank God he is saved reasoning the red hue as light reflecting on the silk material.

PS- A bonus chapter for my dearest readers who are encouraging me.  Drop few words beyond nice and praising Monosyllable... Humble request from Author.