Part-8

Though the city had grown and changed a lot in these years, it was not a difficult task to locate their own old school and the school attached to it. The mango tree has grown more spreading its branches.

Spring season, mango leaves were red and had lot of inflorescence on its branches.

Right like his feelings had spread roots in his brain digging deep.

Arnav being ASR find it necessary to visit the principal for official help for first.

One hour! One precious  hour they were sitting useless in the office room of the school the butterfly was in.

Searching for files and registers! Nothing was found that could attract their attention. A lot of students had left the school and there were more then hundred of girls with leaving the school in middle of course.

How can the principal give them details of a girl who was restricted from school due to love issue? They aren't her parent or relatives. Forget that they don't know the girl's name even.

   They couldn't check admission register also. Its Lucknow and not their Delhi.

   This principal is new. The old one must have been transferred. They can't expect to get help from other teaching staff.

  Aman looked at Arnav meaningfully. This way they will never get any clue on the girl.

   So giving an excuse they both left the principal's office and headed for the canteen.

   "I am Rohini, cook here. Yes, This girl with love affairs from our neighbouring school boy. The girl was nice. She would take her lunch every day to room instead of dinning hall. But my Amma said that it was a rumour. The girl was studious and she can never have any affair at that tender age! I always admire the girl for her higher scores in every exams"- the middle aged woman gave the friends hope.

   "Can we meet your mother?? We will wait till your leaving time. News on the girl is important!"- Aman requested.

"Sadly you can't. My Amma passed away  three years before. She used to talk of here so I know few incidents of this school from her"- Rohini felt bad.

  "How will I find my sister now!! Zaalim duniya"- Aman began  crying dramatically at which Arnav rolled his eyes.

" Hey Devi maata!I will cry with you. Please don't lose hope. You will find your sister soon"- Rohini consoled Aman.

   One more second and Arnav must have laughed loud. Aman us such a dramatic guy. He must have tried in Bollywood for heroine's role. He have capacity to win Oscar award via courier.

  "Raju! The gatekeeper cum swiper. His father used to work here. Ask him to take you to his father. May be it will help you. People says he is as old as this school !"- Rohini gave them a helping hand.

  "Thank you didi. You are great!"- Aman praised the cook. Well sometimes it works where money and power fails.

  "Jiji! This will be my new college. Uff see the flowers of the garden near parking area. Its beautiful jiji"- Khushi decided to visit the college in advance.

   The stairs leading to classrooms, the corner where it bends a little righteous like the waist of a beautiful girl or a curve of violin.

  "Bumb!"- Khushi dropped her bag on someone and prepared herself for scolding.

  Don't know how but she escaped from Kamla chachi mishap yesterday. May be by Devi Maiyya's grace. And today another gadbad.

  "Aap kya fadfada rahi hain??"- Khushi opened her ears unplugging her forefinger from closing ears. Well why always the heroine has to close  her eyes while bumbing with others?? So for a change our Khushi Gupta closed her ears immediately.

  "she isn't a bird!"- Payal replied instantly.

  "Hum bad bada rahe the. Its not ??fad fada!"- Khushi said after thinking a little. 

  "Oh yeah, wohi. Meri hindi thoda kachchha hai!"- Oh it was our Nk.

  "Use carbide on your Hindi then"- Payal was frustrated. Is it new style of flirting with girls! This khushi is a bholi.

" Kachchha means underwear!"- Khushi said aloud.

  "Insult me but not my Hindi. Mera Bharat Mahan. Saare jahan se achchha. India is great and I am Nandkishore, in short NK!"- Nk blabbered.

  "I am Khushi Gupta and she is my cousin Payal!"- Khushi gave him her ever charming smile.

  "Well nice meeting you happiness and anklet! Don't be angry. Bye bye" - NK took out his red kerchief and shake it. It was not a train!

"Is he mad!"- Khushi asked.

"He is. No doubt"- Payal declared.

  "Are you Raju? Well before you ask me anything, let me tell you that we are populous census team, and our work is to make a list of people who are of hundred years old"- Aman lied white.

  "Yes! Will we get prize for this?? For growing hundred years old man??"- Raju seemed greedy for money that time.

   "Well we generally ask them questions. If he can answer them, we will give a certain amount as prize"- ASR said. A little for details on the girl, it is worth some money.

   "Oye ji. Then come to my house. My father will take part in this census"-Raju answered excitedly.

This is what they wanted. Now from the old man, they will take details. Name is the first thing and secondly address.

Arnav looked cheerful all of a sudden due to this source.