Part-4

Eight years later…

   "Chhotey!! Get up Chhotey!"- Ratna Singh Raizada was waking her son up. And our Prince Arnav Singh Raizada was sleeping cuddling his pillow.

"Is the lazy man up yet??"- His father Arjun Singh Raizada was asking.

"Not yet! Come here take his video and we will post on youtube! People will see how their favourite ASR sleeps snoring till late morning like a log!"- Arjun said loudly and his son was gone to the washroom with towel!

Husband and wife hi fied giggling.
     They had left Lucknow and are well settled in Delhi.

   Years ago, Arnav was 16 then and Anjali was 19, His brother Arvind Mallik deceived Arjun in business and then threw him out of their home, Sheesh Mahal.

     Having no other ways to go, they took help from Ratna's mother, Devyani Singh Raizada who gave them support in that crucial financial and emotional period.

"I will see Akki! This Aakash is more lazy!"- Ratna said leaving for her nephew's room.

Aakash was sleeping more weirdly. Can't he sleep wearing his spectacles?? That way he can see the sun arising and get up! Or may be he can see dreams well, better in HD version and sleep more!

"Bhabhi! Can't you control Akki! See he is sleeping till late. How will these boys do!"- Ratna said.

Manorama Singh Raizada aka Manorama Bond removed the cucumber piece from her right eye and said," Hello hi bye bye!"

"Aakash!! Aakash!"- Ratna tried but at last threw the glass of water from bed side table drenching him.

"Rain rain, go away, Need more sleep,this big boy!"- Aakash sang.

"Shut up! You are getting late my boy!"- Ratna said pulling the blanket away.

  "Aakash!"- Then only his elder brother, his role model Arnav Singh Raizada entered the scene.
Aakash's face was worth watching.   
"I am waiting in breakfast table!"- Arnav said glancing him.

And actually no one but Aakash understand that Arnav is trying to save him from upcoming scolding.

Ratna silently left for serving breakfast to her son and husband.

     "Khushi!! Khushi! Where is the girl??"- Her mother Sandhya Gupta was searching for her dear daughter.

She checked on the bed but it were three pillow placed in a row. under the bed was empty.

the washroom door was open, the door to balcony too.

"Did you saw your daughter??"- Sandhya asked her husband.

Avinash Gupta was reading the news paper. He removed his spectacles to head and asked," But why are you searching your daughter??"

" Because she is going to Delhi today! She have to stay with her maasi for somedays remember!"- Sandhya said.

"Haan, how can I forget. When she was ten, she was sent to hostel away from us, and now when she is with us you are sending her Delhi. One day she will be gone to her sasuraal and we will be craving to see her once!"- Avinash said.

"She is our daughter Abinash. She will be fine coz she is Khushi remember! Our strong girl"- Sandhya said consoling her husband.

     And our beautiful heroine was running after a butterfly in garden.

   "Khushi…beta!"- Avinash called for her.

"When did my little butterfly get up??"- He asked.

"Five, sharp at five!"- Khushi declared proudly.

"And your mom still thinks you are lazy!"-  Avinash said cutely.

"Mumma!"- Khushi pouted. She isn't any how lazy. She is super active.

   The small but happy Gupta family from Mumbai.

  "Bhai, can I know where we are going??"- Aakash asked after a silent journey of half an hour.

"Railway station. Masala Mama is  coming today!"- Arnav said.

"And NK was saying he too is coming after a week. He will learn some course here"- Aakash informed.

"Ooh"- ASR said.

"Bhai! Just ooh! Not fair. That monkey and his bitter Hindi, Add with Masala Mama and then my mom! Is this their genetic problem?? "- Aakash was curious furious.

"May be, all three of them are damn funny!"- Arnav said.

"And you are more then serious in life bhai. I fear you will end in ICU one day!"- Aakash made a joke.

"Haan Aman!"- He was diverted towards his best buddy cum manager plus right hand.

If ASR is Akbar in Fashion world then Aman is definitely his Birbal.

"New venture in Mumbai! Achchha. Oohk, I will see the matter then!"- Arnav kept on talking.

"I will cancel your liecence, using mobile while driving!"- Aakash strike another conversation.

But it was already railway station and time of arrival for train. He threw the bluetooth device on dash board that gave Aakash his answer.
His words may fail but his action doesn't.

"Arnav beta!! Aakash beta!"- Masala mama shouted. His funky red pant and white shirt with flower print on it were like a joker. Like they both concluded genetic disorder!

   "Mamaji!"- Aakash replied him to a hug. The crowd were dispersed a little away.

"Lets go home!"- Aakash said after being squeezed for a while.

"Do you know a few people are cutting and sewing clothes as business. What does fashion mean!"- Arjun was teasing.

  "And some people wear suit for business meeting, why doesn't they choose dhooti kurta for meetings!"- Arnav retorted.

  "Yes! They think business can be controlled with clothes but brain matter more!"- Arjun enjoys the game of word war. Its the only way they can earn few replies from his silent son.

  "I don't know if people can rule business world with fashion but I damn sure that I rule the world of fashion business!"- The arrogant self proud ASR declared.

"Why are you both fighing??"- Ratna interfered.

"Why doesn't your son take charge of our construction business?"- Arjun asked reverse question.

" Bhai! Enough. Maate will not create any drama with masala mama, stop now. We have to leave for office!"- Aakash stopped.

"Behna!"- Masala mama hugged his over sized sister.

"Bhaiyya!"- Mami too cried tears of joy.

"Where is our heroine of story?? Oh yes, it seems like she! Move the camera towards the woman there sitting…
She was praying in the temple with closed eyes. Her saree drapped and covering her head. Devyani Singh Raizada! Our cutest nani ever.