ONE

The first time I ever had a weird stalker was about two weeks ago, stalker as in, suddenly giving me unrequited cute words and beautiful quotes yet without trying to make an appearance at all.

Weird because no matter how much people complimented my appearance or how good I was at my english knowledge nor spend the whole time reading cheesy romance novel, I haven't had the slight glimpse of attractive I am to them. Sometimes there are days I would agreed but the other days, I just felt like a potato that still would be happy if anyone would ask go out on a date simply like at home kind of vibes.

I spend most of my time at the quiet small study room upstairs of the bookstore in the local area, making it as my own fort so I can just enjoy my own solitude after every of my class ended.

Sometimes, there was this one weird girl that I would have assume might be one of the worker here cleaning the windows that were resided in front of my precious solitude fort. Sometimes she just stared quietly at me as her eyes just simply processed my whole figure and never fail to give a smile before doing her job even though I never return any of her smiles.

She has a medium length blonde hair with a pair of thin upper and plump lower lips. I thought she was an high school girl schooler at first thanks to her height and her eyes were a bit bigger and round compare to mine.

Unlike today, she came up again outside of my fort and cleaning the windows. I looked away again before doing some of quick revision and after few minutes there was a knock on the window.

There was a drawing of a smiley face on the window condensation that she left unclean.

My lips formed into a grin immediately to the sight.

I stopped from doing all the brain work as a heavy sigh escape from my lips. I looked up as I scanned all the books in the shelfs on my left side before I spotted a folded blue paper sticking out in between two old books, sparking my curiosity.

I stand up before reaching out the paper using the chair since the paper was beyond the catch of my height.

This only happened when I was in the bookstore that I would found these letters. It could be anywhere in every spot that my eyes would catch on.

I unfolded the paper and read some words written on them:

There is nothing like your smile

Sort of subtle

Perfect and real

Yet

You never knew how wonderful

That smile could make someone feel

Yours Truly,

T.C

Before I could process anything, the sound of dashing feet outside the room got me standing up quickly before heading for the door, assuming the culprit might had checking me out reading the letter.

By the time I opened the door and take a peek outside I found there was no one outside except for few people in their own world downstairs.

I really wanted to see how this person looks like and how the heck they had the guts giving me the letters once in awhile, it's not like I would murdered them because I had an hunch that I might go sappy for this cheesy person.

Do they really think I have a beautiful smile? Sometimes I don't adore my gummy smile. It's one of the fact that I kinda dislike on my facial figure.

I read through again and processing the word T.C in my mind, wondering who could be T.C in my life.

I'm gonna get you for sure next time.