TWO

I tried some possible culprits but none of them fit the handwriting at all and they're not really a poetic sappy kind of person either.

But when Yoo Jeongyeon found out about it. She wouldn't stop pestering me, she admitted that she was T. C but I laugh at her frowning face. What kind of mystery fool she thought T. C would be?

Jeongyeon never even once put one step in the Minatozaki's bookstore at all. She didn't like reading and would make fun of everything like she was the smartest person in the world. But her grades usually said otherwise and there goes her drinking marathon every night.

We went out once before and she couldn't bragging her old baggage of exes like they're trophy to be show off. The definition of an asshole and that completely turned me off.

She's not my type even though she was really attractive for a narcissistic person.

She couldn't admit defeat that I basically turn her down.

Another folded blue paper resided underneath the table this time as I unfolded them before reading the poem:

Your presence reminded me of a flower named Jasmine.

A flower that not everyone would fall in love with but,

Admire from a far because a beauty like you can't ever be touch,

The smells of completely unique that my nose once never touch

Till you came by with the speed of light,

That reminded me that simple things are beautiful again

Ever time I walk by pass any flower shops,

Jasmine would be always reminded me of you.

This T. C person knew what exactly what's my favorite perfume? How did she knew the exact flower? No one even would recognize the smell that easy and neither of my friends would. 

I'm amazed to the point of I couldn't count how many times I blinked in the silent solitude of my comfort zone.

I'm out of my clues by then.

It couldn't be Sana's mom right?

I shook at that thought, I mean, it's completely out of my league. A sugar mommy? Are your serious right now?

Sana is my bestfriend. I can't just think like that. After all, I tend to come here and of course, Sana's mom would basically notice everything since she owned this place.

I palmed myself on the face before laughing at the thought.

I dropped my head down on the table, ignoring the pain shoot through my forehead. I seriously cannot believe that Miss Myoui Mina, the future graduate Uni student is still have time for mouse and cat game.

I caught a glimpse of blonde hair passing through the window again.

I rush to the window before knocking to get her attention.

Her eyesbrow raised with curiosity before pointing one finger at her face wordlessly.

I quickly took out my phone before typing down a message to show her to get inside.

She nodded and abruptly followed my instruction, leaving the window side and went another hallway to get through the door.

She looked really agitated the moment I opened the door to let her in. She didn't look me in the eyes which cause my suspicion to raise more.

"Do you by any chance know someone that might put these letter in this room, or maybe by the name T. C or maybe if you ever saw anyone in this room leaving some letter for me." I ask too many questions at the same time which cause her to take her time to process anything.