Special Chapter: Chaeyoung [Arc Two]

They said alcohol tend to make you be honest about what's bothering you but I can tell from Mina's tipsy state and subtle gentle gesture - it was like an open book.

Even so, I'm holding myself back from taking advantage by taking into another lane that says, we're not friends.

I'm keeping eyes on people in the tent, seeing some quick pervy glances towards Mina just made my blood boil.

One guy stared at me almost threatening but I quickly grabbed hold Mina's hand before giving him a menacing smirk and without a word, he left the tent.

Missing her without a doubt, in spilt seconds she was few meters behind and she called out my name.

There was an apparent sight of her exhausted face followed by a relief smile and that sight grew a smile upon my lips.

By this point, I was already mentally prepared to leave everything behind and she was there, like an angel stopping me from my journey as if she knew I was going to leave but even so, I can't move forward and decided to stay in the same spot as a friend that suffer unrequited love that keep questioning me if it was worth the journey.

She gave this one look that betrayed her words that fell from her lips - longing for love with a twist of struggling with the realization.

No matter we desperately want someone, eventually we have to think through. It's easy to get attached and fell in with someone that is seemingly fit our puzzle and yet do we fit theirs?

Her scent was alluring the moment I whispered into her ear, her hands burn beneath mine as I take a moment to inhale her presence and remembering every details on her side profile that seemingly a perfect sculpture of god's creation.

In that moment, I already found my answers despite the doubts.

When someone is not ready to be committed in a relationship, it was one of the biggest sign that was obvious a dead end.

But I chose to stay, ignoring my desire agony of my heart adapting to the fact that eating me alive.

My eyes hurt from the tears that were refrained from spilling but I told myself to be strong as I choose this path to be kind even if the false hope hurt me. I already see this coming but I still decided to stay.

Mina wasn't sober by the time we got back to her house and I gently let her sat down by her bed as I scanned her bedroom. It was the first time I have been into her room.

It wasn't much of a spacious like mine but it definitely gave off the modern kind of life with her office chair and work table with 27inch curved monitor in addition of 7 colors of LED gaming keyboard, flat TV Screen hanging nearby a man-sized window that were overcast by dark purple curtains that leads out to the balcony.

Mina never mentioned that she's a gamer. Probably she's embarrassed to tell me knowing I never initiated any topic that relating to games.

I sit by her side as she looked up at me and her eyes tells a story that she was lost somewhere in the forest of her mind.

Time stand still the moment she leaned in to kiss me but our nose touch as her eyes carefully watching mine. Her eyes speaks of hope and fear but wanting to ignore the doubts between us.

She knew I have been waiting for this moment to come. She's aware of my gesture towards her isn't simply a friend would do.

I felt her breath linger on my lips, few inches then our friendship would soon turned out to be a sunken ship that will remain like the Titanic.

My heart started to pick up the pace of fear as it felt burn, my mind screamed for me to leave the house and just disappear.

Kissing a queen resemble of Athena would sent you to heaven.