FIVE

I went to the Art department before five because I couldn't wait any longer.

I was rush with the excitement and curiosity finally to be able to meet T. C for the first time after months of getting notes from her.

Out of the blue, chaeyoung's face appeared in my mind as my instinct keep on pacing back and forth picking up of her presence. It was weird and if I have to put everything into pieces, T. C might had been her.

It had to be her.

But, if she turned down my offer to be my date, why did she had to do all of this right?

If I could recalled everything that was happening between us, when she rejected me that night and the next day, T.C decided to bid me her farewell as well.

Chaeyoung might not just quit her job at the bookstore because of her family, it could be she wanted to mend her broken heart by staying away for awhile.

Chaeyoung would get excited when it came to poetry topic if I found the good relatable deep life quotes to share with her.

When my suspicion was raised the moment we share our similar interests regarding Shakespeare, how come it didn't hit me sooner? The way her shy smiles and her comforting words.

T.C was hopelessly romantic poet and Chaeyoung was more of a deep philosophical smartass.

With those thoughts deep in my mind, I walked down the hallway looking through every window in every empty classroom without any clue given which room T. C referred too.

I immediately stop when there was a door left ajar at the end of the hallway and without hesitation, I take a peek inside of the room when I saw

No way.

No way.

A full portraits of me in every canvas in the small room.

It seemed to be a work of a candid shots that T.C had taken when I wasn't aware before she put draw on them to display on the canvas.

Or Chaeyoung so to speak.

Chaeyoung has a devotion for art and I completely forget about that part.

There was a simple drawing of a tree with leaves as heart shapes roses, under the tree, there was two cute animated doodles of a penguin and a tiger with a bonquet of roses in the tiger's hand, holding out for the penguin. The only canvas that stood among in the middle of every canvas in the room with a colorful wording.

"Will you be my Valentine?"

And T.C made sense to me now. Tiger Cub.

That huggable stuffed penguin animal too.

You sneaky son chaeyoung!

A footstep stopped behind me as I heard a soft gasp, quickly I turned on my back and a relief smile made way to my lips.

Chaeyoung looked literally suprised on the spot from where she was standing and she tried to speak up but her voice just disappeared from her throat.

She let out a bashful chuckle as she scratched her arm nervously.

"Well suprised!" She laughed. "I actually imagine that this was way more romantic than I could expected this to happen." She continued as she moved closer before standing few meters in front of me. "Couldn't sit still huh?"

"I knew it was you all along Chaeng." I smiled softly as I engulfed her in a tight hug. "Why did you said no earlier instead of pushing yourself doing all of this?"