The Outfit Could Be Better

You waited for roughly ten minutes until Saru-san and two other people enter the room. I want to vomit when they do. Your two favorite stuck up old people. Koharu and Homura, members of the Konoha Council. Koharu, the lady, eyes me skeptically as she enters. I try to smile it off.

"I don't see your reason to keep a possible threat to Konoha in our very land," Koharu says.

"I don't believe she is a possible threat. As so, I only need you both to be of witness to the agreement," Saru-san states. With that, he gathers out a paper and a quill. He write down some sentences before handing me the quill.

Boy did this man have good handwriting. I, on the other hand, did not know how to write with a fucking quill, but I gave it my best shot. I sloppily signed my name in cursive on the line Saru-san gave me. Homura and Koharu sign under mine, then taking the paper and leaving with short goodbyes.

With that, I became a ninja in training. Saru-san found me a nice apartment to live in, and I realized quickly that it was next door to the one and only, Naruto.

Well, this was going to be a fun adventure. You were given some of the basic supplies, but you were going to work for the hokage most afternoons to be able to buy food and such. You sighed as you laid down on your bed. How come you were here? Out of all the people that could have been summoned by Azara, why were you the one chosen? You know you're going to be overwhelmingly tempted to save every character you know, but you know you shouldn't do that. As well, you didn't know any of the stuff before the series started. When are you going to be starting the academy?

Calm down, kid. You're hurting my head, Azara says, groaning.

"You can shut up," you hiss. "You're the reason I'm here."

I can teach you stuff, kid. I can also tell you there's three months left in the academy. He stays silent for a moment. You do know some hand signs, right?

"Er, well, no, not exactly," you say.

Azara sighs heavily. Okay, maybe I can work with this. Totally.

As so the night went on. Azara taught you several different hand signs. Such as: bird, boar, serpent (which you had previously called rock), dragon, and horse. You doubted you were going to remember these hand signs tomorrow. With that, you called it a night.

A series of knocks on your door woke you up. Grumpy and uncomfortable from still wearing your muddy clothes, you head over to the door. Once you open it, you see a ninja standing in your doorway. "Hello. I am Korah," she introduces. "I will be showing you around Konoha as well as escorting you to the academy and to the Hokage's office for work. I will also be moving in with you to keep watch of your actions. I hope we get along."

"Uh, yeah. Okay, cool. Um, I was wondering if I could, I don't know, have some new clothes?" you ask, looking down at your dirty apparel.

Korah smiles. "There should be some clothes in your wardrobe." She steps in the house questioningly, looking at me, saying, "May I?"

You nod, and she fully enters your house. Korah quickly finds the wardrobe and opens it up for me to see. Embarrassed, you say, "Thanks."

"Not a problem," she says. "I'll be outside waiting for you."

You nod as she leaves, and you shuffle through the bland array of clothes. You pull out a pair of loose pants, a crop top, a fishnet long sleeve that is to be worn under the top, and a pair of sandals. It isn't the best outfit to be made, but you were glad that you would be able to get out of these muddy clothes. You change quickly, then reuniting with Korah outside.