Aphrodite Meets Someone Special

You wake up slightly refreshed, remembering the conversation with Azara. You hoped he wasn't worth much in the bingo book because you really didn't want to be hunted after. Especially not by the Akatsuki. You sigh, rolling out of bed. Time was flying by really fast, and you surprisingly learned so many new ninja techniques. You weren't even half bad at the cloning jutsu yourself. Every now and again though, you and Naruto would be laughed at for your crumpled copy paper clones. Other than that, you weren't half bad.

As well, you were helping the Hokage with cleaning chores and the like. It wasn't half bad, but you were still feeling slightly homesick. You began to wonder if time was passing in your reality and if your friends and family missed you. You wondered if they thought you were dead and if they already had your funeral. What if they mourned for you and you show up on their doorstep? Will they be relieved? Annoyed? Happy?

Getting up, you put on some clothes. You've been changing up your outfits, trying your best to find the perfect one. Today you put on your harem pants, sandals, long sleeve fishnet shirt, and a tank top. It was too similar to the first outfit you wore, so you changed your harem pants into a pair you hadn't seen before that looked fairly like guru/genie pants. Baggie until it reaches your ankles. You thought they looked fun, and the were the only item of color you could see in the wardrobe. With that, you decide to head out to the school. One month left on the clock, and testing is starting soon. You were glad that you were finally reaching the start of the series.

Aphrodite, lend me your ear, Azara says. You meet up with Korah outside as she is always there when you're ready, and you roll your eyes at Azara.

Under your breath, you say, "What."

"Did you say something, (y/n)?" Korah asks.

"Oh no, I didn't. Sorry."

I can sense someone strange. I've sensed it since a couple days ago. I was trying to talk to you about it last night. You wanted to speak back, but you didn't want to speak out loud.

'Okay. What am I supposed to do about it?' you think, and when Azara answers, you're relieved it actually worked.

Be cautious. Don't walk alone, don't trust strangers. They might be after me.

'Aw, sounds like you care,' you gush internally.

Oh, honey. I'm not dying this early. Once I get out of your chakra cage I'll be going to find the Akatsuki like originally planned, and I will join their ranks.

You snort internally 'Uh huh. Sure, Mr. Tough Guy.' 

You're playing with fire kid.

'Suuuure.'

Azara stops speaking to you, and you roll your eyes. Korah and you reach the academy, and you have another learning filled day of ninja activities. At the end of the day, you notice Naruto walking alone. You jog up to him, not trying to get too involved, but just to cheer him up for a moment.

"Hey, there. What's up?" you ask, and you look to the trees after seeing a flash of shadow. You guessed it was Korah.

"Oh, I'm fine," he says glumly.

"No need to be so sour. Wanna go get some ramen? My treat, that should help you feel better," you say, and his face lights up. So, you head to his favorite ramen place. He gorges down three bowls, and you have to pay with the small expenses you get from helping with the Hokage. After that, Naruto heads back to his apartment as the sun sets. You stand by yourself on the side of the walkway, waiting for Korah to show herself as she usually does. Although, she never comes out, but you can still almost feel the presence of another being in the tree tops. The sun is sinking and the sky is darkening, and you begin to wonder if you should just head home.

"Korah?" you call you, looking up to the trees.

They slide down from the trees, looking plenty taller than the shorter Korah. Although, just like Korah they have short hair, but you were beginning to feel a bit worried.

Run! It's the presence I was sensing! Azara yells in my head, and I turn around quickly, running away. My feet pound against the pavement as I hear the other persons footsteps behind me as well. 

A male voice comes from him, saying, "You don't need to run."

"Right, to make it easier for you to kill me!" you yell, taking a sudden sharp turn to the right. He turns with you, almost as if he foresaw it. You try to glance behind you to see if you could recognize him, but the sky has dimmed too far, you couldn't make out his face. His speed increases suddenly as he tackles you on the ground, rolling into the entrance of a forest. It has a slight downward slope, so you both go for a short ride before you both stop. With the man this close, you nearly scream.

"Oh my God!" you scream.