Let's Meet: Kakashi! [For real now]

A/N: Hey there to my Quotev buds! I'm glad you're following this story on here so you can get updates! ^-^ I love you all :")
Also, yes, I drew the new cover :0

Today is the day: pass or fail. You hoped that if push came to shove, you would be able to get the team on the right track, but you were even more hopeful your mere existence here wouldn’t change anything. So, once you woke up that morning, you got dressed, brushed your teeth, and did a few warm ups to wake yourself up. Being at the academy put you in a little better shape, but you were still very lazy.

You stared at yourself in the mirror. Kakashi was late in the show… but since he’s with you… would he still be late?

You head out in to the living room, going to the kitchen to eat before leaving. Kakashi wasn’t downstairs, so you assumed he was still in his room. You walked towards his door, knocking on it twice. “Kakashi?”

No answer.

You sighed. “That’s a relief. You’ll be late after all.”

So, you took this opportunity to sing loudly as you finished up cleaning the dishes you used to cook a nice breakfast for yourself. It was a song you listened to a lot before you got here. Then, you quickly grab everything you figured you needed, and headed out. Your shoes clacked on the stairs as you headed down, and you noticed a certain blond boy heading in the same direction as you from your shared apartment.

“Ah! Naruto!” you call you, hurrying to catch up with him. He turns around confused on who called for him, but quickly realises it’s you.

“Oh, hey (y/n)!” he says.

You smile at him. “I bet we are all going to be such an awesome team, you know? We’ve got Sasuke from the top of the class, and you! You are like, pretty strong, and Sakura… well. She’s nice!” You meant to make him think more positively about Sasuke, but it seemed to put him in a stupor. “Ah, sorry. I don’t know much about Sakura, sorry if that offended you…”

‘Well, nothing that wouldn’t interfere with her whole becoming stronger thing,’ you thought.

“Unless, you’re mad about Sasuke?”

“As if!” he yells. “I’m not jealous of him, believe it!”

You sigh. “Sorry. I just don’t want our group to have so much conflict, you know? Cut Sasuke some slack. And hopefully I can convince him to cut you some too,” you say.

“Hmm….”

After arriving to the Academy, we enter the room Kakashi advised, seeing Sakura and Sasuke already there. Yet, there was no sign of Kakashi, of course. 

“He’s late…” Naruto said.

“Naruto, stay still,” Sakura said to Naruto who is hanging by the door. It was slightly annoying me too, his bouncing around the room and to the door wondering why our teacher was the only one who was late. 

“The other squads have gone off somewhere with their new teachers and Iruka sensei has also left!” 

“Don’t look at me,” Sakura said, looking down angrily. 

“It’s fine, Naruto. He will be here soon, I hope,” you said, but he already started fiddling with the door, so you sigh and sit back down.

“Hey! What’re you doing, Naruto?” Sakura asked, causing Sasuke to glance up at Naruto who stands on a stool, placing something between the door and the wall. 

“A prank,” you mumble under your breath, and no one else hears.

“Hey!” Sakura yelled.

“It’ll be his fault because he’s late,” Naruto said.