ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟙

Every time I think about the way you make me feel, I cant help but to smile. The thought of you makes my day. I may never say these words to your face but that's okay. 

I've never been the one to directly speak about my feelings, but I can sure write the heck out of them. 

Just writing all my feelings would feel up this whole notebook so lets re-frame. 

You really be having me feel some type of way. Songs only get me more in my feelings, especially when they relate to you. 

The way you  carry yourself makes me feel so blessed to have you in my life. Without you, Id probably still be that same piece of sad trash I used to be. 

The way your eyes brighten whenever you speak about something you're passionate about brings joy to my own heart and makes me excited for what you may say next. 

As much as I would love to make you mine, I know I can't and I won't. 

For two reasons:  One, I'm the worst person to be in a relationship with, me being inexperienced and all.

Two, I rather admire you from afar, my heart wouldn't be able to handle anything up close and personal. 

I enjoy the feeling of having a crush. 

But you, by far are my favorite.

Why, you may ask?

Well, I get this totally out of this world feeling from you that I cant explain even after all this time. 

One I've never had (and may never experience again) before. 

You make me feel stars (internal cringe).

If that makes since. 

Not see them, but feel them.

The fire I feel inside (are you sure that's not heartburn??) is just undesirable and I wish for it to never go away. 

So as long as I ave you in my sight and in my life (Bars). Then I'm content for now. 

Thank you .

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Page one of my note book back when I was 12 in the 8th grade so like 2017-2016

I don't know but yea here is what I have to offer 

Gonna post another one right after this :) 

~Nessa~