ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟚

It's days like this, I'll be doing the simplest thing, and then out of nowhere, you'll pop up in my head.

That's the huge effect you've left on me. Have you not noticed? 

It's times like this when I want you the most. 

Not just in m presence, but actually to be considered mine, my everything, my universe. The thing is... you kinda already are. 

So look...In a sense you make up my whole being and sometimes I can't stand it. 

But no matter what, such a thing will never happen (what ??? Nessa ya dummy) 

I'll get close, but then everything stopped. (Why is Marvins Room by Drake playing right now I'm tired) 

It's like a really annoying cycle. 

We get real close and intimate, then some random person pops up, claiming to be your significant other

Then I'm pushed aside 

Give it a good week or two 

Y'all break up 

I Comfort you 

And then it starts all over again 

And at this point, I'm really (tired) annoyed as it may seem 

But honestly, it's not too bad (you weak minded child) 

At some point in time, you actually need/want me and that's all I could really ask for. 

You, the person I admire the most, needs me, the (sad) unrequited lover and hopeless romantic. 

Another thing 

I always think about how in some alternate universe, we're together and me being the hopeless romantic I am (we get it ur sad ugh).

I was able to confess to you in some extravagant (Vocab Proskills) way that was so amazing that you had no choice but to say yes and with this in mind...

I'm okay with the way things are. 

Whenever you're around, I feel like a better me. 

I guess that's why I like you, well one reason why, 

Another would be how honest and safe you make me feel.

Another reason I'm okay with my position is wanting you happy.

One of the most important one.

I say this because I don't think you'll be happy with me. 

Things will only get stressful and complicated.

Page Filler

I want you to fall in love with me like I've fallen hard for you. (No Loving is easy By Rex Orange County I'm about to throw my phone) Not because we're close and you feel like you have to. 

I just want to know that I'm always needed. 

I know most of the time my words don't make sense, but I'm hoping you understand what I'm trying to say. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Couple things so... 

(Howdy) this is my own commentary on what I've written in my old notebook mostly because I've grown since then and I'm better 

It's also very cringing worthy

Also, I remember how my friends would ask me if these were about someone and id say no 

but they kinda were like I don't know how to explain it 

Ia lots alot of extra false feelings and information during that situation so yea 

Just making it seem more dramatic then ti was 

Another part coming to you soon tho 

~Nessa~