Rise of the Snakes

- You -

I remember it like it was yesterday. The day he was kicked out of those doors. He swore that they would meet his rath someday, but clearly all talk. I followed him as he walked away from that boarding school until he felt my presence.

"W-who's there?!" He stuttered. "S-show yours-self! I am L-lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord G-garmadon! Come a-any closer, you'll f-feel my rath!"

I jumped down from my hiding place, landing in front of him. He screamed falling back, looked at me afraid.

"Who are y-you?!" I lent my hand for him to grab. He hesitantly took it, surprisingly. "Do you talk?" I shrugged in a 'meh' manner.

"What's your name?" I pulled out a card and handed it to him. "(Y/n) (L/n), huh? Well, you seem very skilled in combat. How would you like to be my loyal bodyguard?"

Me, being the one always trying to help, agreed, but I really did it because I knew I had to...

As months went by, Lloyd as lived with me in a small cave near Jamanakai Village. Today, I went to the next town over to gather food and spices, and asked Lloyd to stay until I got back. But, did he listen?

- Kai -

The gang and I were playing video games since we had nothing to do. Suddenly, the TV went off, or more like, unplugged by Sensei Wu. We all groaned and complained from what he did.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu!" Sensei scolded.

Zane replied, "But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace."

"Yeah, peace is boring," Jay added. "There's no one to save. There's nothing to do."

"We can train tomorrow." Stated Cole, laying back.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today."

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tommorow, so if that's the case...-" before Cole took a bite, Sensei kick it out of his hands.

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train."

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation?" I recalled, "I thought that was pretty insane."

He sighed, "you four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold."

"You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out." Cole says as he plugs the TV back on qith his scythe, resuming our game.

"Don't worry, master," Zane assured, "we will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns."

After he said that, Nya rushes in saying that Lord Garmadon was back. We frantically get up and prepared ourselves for battle. All four of us run down the mountain to get to our dragons and prepare for take off.

"Can I help?" Nya asked.

"Sorry, sis, where we go, danger abounds. This is job for the ninja." I lean to get the chains, but, "a little help?" I chuckled.

She hands them to me and we were off to Jamanakai Village. By the time we made it, the villagers were screaming in panic. Each of us pulled out our weapons, ready to fight. We saw the silhouette getting smaller every second as Garmadon approached us. Instead, it ended up being a kid.

"It is I, Lloyd Garmadon!" He proclaimed. "I demand all the candy in this town, or else!"

"Lloyd Garmadon?" Jay raised a brow, "I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon."