Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

          I looked like a zombie in the morning because  of that stupid Kim taehyung...I have no time for the breakfast so I went to the school and I saw jimin in the entrance...

         Hey koo....why are looking like a zombie... Are you alright? Jimin asked me... I was about to answer but I saw a Porsche car on the other side of the road..

         Let's go to the class..I will tell you in detail... Before going into the gate I turn and saw the car again...we were in class...Chim do you see Kim taehyung in real?

         No kookie..but I saw his photos which yoongi hyung showed to me..why are you asking suddenly..

          I saved a man from an accident and yesterday I saw him again..and you know who it was...its KIM TAEHYUNG...

          Wh-wait are you serious? Jimin knows that i don't lie

          Mmm...you know what he is an arrogant man... And he is so dominant...

          Yahhh you are not his boyfriend so forget about him...let's go to our dance class

          You are right he'll forget about me...let's gooo...me and chim like to dance

Why are you recording our dance? I asked to jimin

          For yoongi hyung he likes my dance..sometimes I feel jealous of jimin because he has yoongi hyung in his life..will I have a caring boyfriend like him..my thoughts were disturbed when someone suddenly opens the door

           Hey baby...did you finish your practice... Want to hang out with me...suho came near me but suddenly jimin stopped him

           Hang out...with you...leave him alone you asshole..come on kookie let's go...we were about to go but suho grabbed my hand..

           Leave me..I tried to take my hand from his grip..

           Leave his hand..otherwise you will be dead in my hand...jimin pushed suho..don't come near him...jimin grabbed my hand and we went out of that place..

          God why is he disturbing me..I don't like him..thanks chim..

           Hey kookie you are my best friend don't worry I'll protect you..wanna hang out today?

           No chim I'm so tired I have to get some sleep..may be next time..jimin know about me very well..after the college ends I waved bye to jimin..I was going to my home but someone grab my hand and pulled me to an alley..it was suho

         Leave me.. I tried to push him..he grabbed my hand holding above my head..

            I want to be gentle jungkook..but you were always makes me hard..and at last the midget is also left you alone..I don't want to take you in this place..but I have no choice..he was about to kiss..

             I removed my hand from his grip and punched him on the face..he looked so furious..

             How dare you to punch me...he pushed me on the wall and punched me on the face..he was about to punch again so I closed my eyes to receive it..but I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes and saw a man who grabbed suho's hand and punch him on the face..

             Don't come near to jungkook again otherwise you will be dead in my hands.. Do you understand?? I look at suho who was drenched in fear..suho ran away from that place..

            Thank you for saving me sir..I bowed at him..I looked at him...his eyes..TAEHYUNG

Taehyung POV

             I was waiting for jungkook outside his college..I  saw him with his friend jimin and he walked away from the college.. I followed him suddenly someone pulled jungkook into an alley and he trying to rape jungkook. How dare he touch what's mine..he was about to punch again but I stopped him and punched him on a face..i warned him and he ran out from the place..

           Thank you for saving me sir..jungkook bowed to me and he looked at my eyes and shocked and I heard my name from his mouth...

           Woahhh I thought you won't identify me..he was shocked on seeing me..come on..I grabbed his hand and went to my car..I drove the car....

           I- its not the way to my home..wh-where are you going...I looked at him..

            To my apartment... He was shocked..

             Leave me at my h-home..I don't want to fear him...I stopped the car...I grabbed his hand and get into the lift..his hand was shaking...I unlocked the door and we get into the apartment...

             Don't worry bunny... I won't do anything... I went to my room and came out with a first aid box..I cleaned his wound..who is he??

            He is my classmate..he always tries to touch me..but jimin was always there for me..th-thank you for saving me..

            why he is so cute..I want to protect him...do you want to repay me for this..he looked at me...I want you to smile

             Wh-what?

             Just smile...you always scared of me.. I want to see you smile... I tickled him which made him to laugh..he look so cute when he smiles..jungkook can I ask you something??

            Sure..what it is Mr.Kim..

            Will you be my boyfriend? He was shocked...

            Wh- why m- me? You are a CEO and a famous model i- I'm just a normal boy..I am not th- that rich...why me?

           Because I want you in my life..I want only you..I'll protect you.. Take your time bunny...come on I'll drop you...through out the car ride jungkook didn't utter a word..I stopped my car near his apartment.

             Thank you Mr. Kim...he bowed at me and opens the door..

             Jungkook...he looked at me..I leaned forward and kissed him on his forehead..he looked into my eyes before he went into his apartment...

            I will make you mine jungkook...