Chapter 29

No one's POV

Its nearly one week.. Jungkook feels really lonely.. Jin and namjoon were in Venice for their honeymoon.. He was in the recording room composing songs for his next album.. Jimin and yoongi were in studio.. The younger's fingers on the piano keys..

Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head
Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it

The younger didn't noticed about the surroundings.. But near the door taehyung listening to the younger's voice.. He really loves jungkook's voice.. His thoughts were interrupted when hoseok called him..

Hyung tomorrow there is a party in our company.. Hoseok didn't know about the party.. We are going to celebrate jungkook's birthday in our company.. And we have to keep it as secret.. Can you help me to decorated the company..

Are you going to say the truth? Taehyung nodes at hoseok.. Hoseok really happy to hear this.. Because he knows that both Tae and jungkook need each other.. I will inform to yoongi and jimin..after Hoseok left the place taehyung looked at the younger.. Who is still composing the song..

Just one day jungkook then no one can able to separate us.. Taehyung smiled and left the room.. In evening Jimin and hoseok decorating the hall.. Mr and Mrs.Kim want to celebrate jungkook's birthday in the company... Yoongi were in the middle of editing the videos.. The younger didn't know about this he left the company early.. Jin and namjoon will be there at night.. They all want to surprise the younger..

Its nearly night.. Jimin tomorrow inform Jungkook as day off.. So that he can't find out.. Don't forget to bring him in right time.. Jimin nodded at taehyung..

Next day the younger wake up from his sleep..he looked at his mobile.. Lots of messages and calls from both jimin , Yoongi and namjin couple..
Then he came to know that it is his birthday.. He nearly forgot about his birthday.. Its his first birthday after his marriage.. He wants Taehyung to wish him first but he didn't..

Its day off so the younger took bath and wear a simple outfit.. He wants to be alone.. So he went to the aquarium outside the city.. The younger remember about taehyung.. He controlled his tears.. Please remember me quickly Tae.. Its really hurts.. The younger cried.. He went to the nearby street.. The same place where jungkook sing a song for Tae.. Suddenly a small girl came near him and give him a red rose.. Jungkook ruffles the girls hair.. Not only from the girl but also from the nearby people.. He bought the roses from them.. He don't know why they are giving roses to him.. They all left the place.. Suddenly his phone rings..Jungkook where are you ? Jimin asked the younger

Why hyung.. I'm in outside the city..the younger replied.. I'll be in half an hour.. After he left the place he saw jimin in his house..

Jungkook wear some suit.. The younger looked at jimin.. There is a meeting in our company.. So we have to go.. The younger nodded and went to his room.. After the bath he wear his suit.. Jimin drove the car to the company..