Chapter 17

Jungkook POV

jungkook we are going to a club not for a marriage function...so you are going to come to the club in this attire...you know if taehyung saw you in this costume you can't walk for a week..jimin said to me

Yahhh jimin..its exposing my skin.. I looked myself at the mirror..its too much..please jimin...I looked at him with my doe eyes..

No..N-O...I can't...let's go..he dragged me to the car where jin hyung is waiting for us..

Woahh kookie you look so hot..jin hyung looked at me from head to toes..I tried to cover my skin..

Hyung don't look at me like that...he chuckled at me..come get in..others are waiting for us in the club...jin hyung drove the car to the club..its my first time so I'm really nervous..we reached the club and its full of youngsters with a glass in their hands,loud music, some are making out in the corner..I grabbed jin hyung's hand tightly...

You came..we are waiting for you..wh---- but yoongi hyung stopped and look at me...is jimin choose this costume for you?

Ye- yeah...he just smiled at me..he lead the way to the corner sofa where I saw others..Tae looked at me..but I hide behind jin hyung..he stand up from his place and come near me... He looks so hot and handsome...the way he licked his lips makes me go crazy...and the bandana... He is really hot and sexy...

 He is really hot and sexy

Taehyung POV

I was waiting for jungkook in the club..I saw jin hyung and jimin with jungkook..but he hide behind jin hyung...so I went near him..my breath hitched when I saw jungkook..

his ripped T-shirt showed his milky skin

his ripped T-shirt showed his milky skin..his tight pants which showed his beautiful thighs...he was really nervous..I tilt his head to look his eyes... You look so hot jungkook...I grabbed his hand and went to join with our hyungs..