Chapter 18

Taehyung POV

Next morning i wake up by the rays of the sun through the window..I rubbed by eyes and looked at jungkook...messy hair, soft snores from his thin lips which were swollen...i kissed him on his lips which made him to move to the other side...I took my mobile and take a picture of him..

I took my mobile and take a picture of him

Hy- hyung...he wake up from his sleep..his voice is too low...he is too tired...I kissed him on his cheeks..which made him to smile..

We have photoshoot today baby...if you are not well we can postpone to another day...

I'm fine hyung..just tired..no need to postpone..he tried to get up...oouchh..he layed on the bed...I can see the pain in his face...

I'm sorry I was too rough...but its your fault...you tempted me yesterday..he scoffed at me..

Hyung you are like a wild tiger yesterday...its paining...but I liked it...I smiled at him..

I gave him the painkiller..I went to the bathroom and prepared hot bath for him..can we bath together.. He was shocked.. It will save time..

N-no..go and take bath in another room..he covered him with the duvet..I smiled at him..

You look so hot jungkook..yesterday was the best night...your moans ar- before I'm going to complete the sentence he covered my mouth with his hands...

Hy- hyung..don't talk about it..it's embracing... I removed his hand from my mouth..and carried him in a bridal style to the bathroom...

Take bath..I will be waiting for you in downstairs.. I went to the other room and took a hot shower...I remember about the last night..a smile creeps on my lips...I checked myself infront of the mirror and waiting for jungkook in downstairs...

After an hour I saw jungkook in the stairs limping and his hands on his waist..
He wear my black hoodie and a tight jeans..

Are you okay? You look so tired...take rest in home..but he shakes his head..why are you wearing my hoodie..he looked at me..

Its really nice to wear your hoodie..and how can I cover these Hickeys..I looked at his neck covered with purple marks..Its like an artwork on his neck..

Dont worry jimin will help you to cover it...now come on lets go...I grabbed his hand and went to our car..throughout the ride jungkook looks so uneasy..aishhh I'm too rough yesterday...we reached the place...its an outdoor shoot everyone waiting for us..jimin and yoongi smiled at us..

Yeah Tae he looks so tired..did you broke him..why dont you leave him in home we can shoot another day...yoongi hyung looked at me..

Its not safe to leave him alone in home and for the shoot he is okay with it  and Its not my mistake to wreck him like that...but I liked it..he chuckles at me..we went to the stylist to get ready for the shoot..