Chapter 15

Jungkook POV

In this one months all my hyungs were with me..they didn't leave me alone and Aaron was still hiding somewhere..today is my graduation day..me and jimin were in the hall waiting for our hyungs...

The function started..suddenly the hall filled with loud cheering and squealing... I turn and saw taehyung with my hyungs..

 I turn and saw taehyung with my hyungs

he waved at me..he was standing with my hyungs..the function started..my hyungs cheered me and jimin when we received our diplomatic certificate...

Jin hyung and namjoon hyung hugged me after the function...I looked for taehyung but he is not at that place..suddenly someone hugged me from back..

Congratulation jungkook..I'm happy for you..i turned to him and hugged him back..suddenly the students surrounded us and some flashes from their camera...the bodyguards protected us from the crowd we all get into the car...

I'm sorry hyung...I did----he kissed me on my cheeks.

Why are you worrying about it kookie...some day they will know about our relationship... Its okay...we went to his company...hoseok hyung came into tae's cabin and looks so nervous...

You and jungkook are the headlines today.. Many posts were shared in social media...I lowered my head...and the media people's are waiting for your interview..

OK hyung tomorrow morning...its time to reveal our relationship to all...
So arrange the press meet...I looked at him...hoseok hyung smiled at us and left the room...

After he finished his work we went to our home..I went to our room and took a hot bath...when I came out of the bathroom Tae was not there in the room..so I wear my T-shirt and shorts..I went down and saw he was talking to someone on the phone....

I was waiting for him to end the call.. I turned around to look at him placing by head on the sofa..he turned around at placed his head facing me..he quickly peck my lips...

Hy- hyung...I was little shock...he laughed at me...what are you thinking kookie...

Hyung are you okay to reveal our relationship to all..what if they hate us..what if they don't like me...it will spoil your reputation...i-- but he placed his finger on my lips to stop...

You are my world jungkook..I don't care about others...he caressed my cheeks.. I love you jungkook

I hugged him tightly...I love you too Tae... Don't worry jungkook I don't care about what others think about us...

No one's pov

Jungkook was really nervous... His hyungs were with him...and he saw the media people in front of the stage..someone touched his shoulder..he turned around and saw his husband..

Don't bite your nails jungkook..are you nervous..the younger nodes his head...yahhh Jungkook ah don't worry..jimin hugged the younger...the press meet starts..

Tae gets on the stage...and the camera flashes and the reporters questions were the sounds that filled in the hall...

I will answer all your questions..don't rush and ask one by one...

Reporters : are you dating someone? And yesterday we saw you in a college graduation function and you hugged a boy...what is your relationship with that boy?

Taehyung : ( chuckles) the boy I hugged yesterday..his name is Jeon Jungkook and he is my husband...the halls were filled with some gasps and questions... We got married but we want to keep our relationship as secret..because my husband was in his last year in college...so its good for him..

Reporter : can you introduced him?

Taehyung : yeah sure...taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand and went to the stage..he knows that the younger was nervous..so he hold his hands with him... The camera flashed on them...

The reported suddenly asked many question to Taehyung and jungkook..the reporters asked about their first meeting..their love life and marriage

Jungkook saved me from an accident..he is a cute little bunny.. I love it when he smiles..jungkook blushed at his words...I really love his bunny smile..

It was me who proposed him first..so we got married..I love each and every second with him..he is my happiness

Reporter : jungkook sii you are lucky to have him as your husband...

Jungkook looked at the elder...yeah I'm really lucky to have him as my husband...I feel safe when he is with me..he loves me a lot...he always care for me, makes me smile... I don't know about my mom..since she died when I was a child...but I feel the love of my mom from my brother jin.. after my jin hyung I feel the same love from Tae..He cares for me, he loves me no matter what..I was not ready in this type of relationship before my marriage..but taehyungie broke that walls...he showed me what love is...no matter what I won't leave him..I can't live without him..the younger eyes were full of love..and taehyung noticed it...I love you Taehyung..

The whole people in the hall cheered them...taehyung hugged the younger..after the press meet ends... Hyungs and taehyung's parents were really Happy for them.. Taehyung looked at the younger who was speaking with his parents..

He is really happy about what the younger said in the press meet..after they all left its only Tae and jungkook in the cabin...the younger relaxing on the sofa...taehyung came near to the younger and kissed him on the cheeks..the younger smiled at him...he leaned his head on the elder's shoulder..so Taehyung wrapped his hand around the younger...

They didn't utter a single word both were really enjoying the silence...jungkook tilt his head to look at the elder...he admired the beauty of the elder he kissed the elder on his neck...

You really like kissing me on my neck..taehyung asked the younger..

You are tempting me...the younger's voice were very low but taehyung hears it and chuckled at him...

But you are tempting me more baby...his voice was really low which made the younger to shiver...do you know how controlled I am? I want to fuck you without mercy Jungkook...

The younger looked at Tae..he bite his bottom lip..Then why are you waiting? The younger asked the elder which made him to smirk...

Share your views and comments...

Ignore my grammatical mistakes