Bar Fight

Slight violence warning. And blood. But y'all should be used to that if you watch Grey's.
-------

Joe's bar had always been a popular place for the staff at the hospital to visit after long days of work. A group of four had decided to go after their shifts ended. That group consisted of Jo, Alex, Link, and Nico. It was unusual that Nico was seen without Levi by his side, but Levi was working later than usual, so he wasn't able to come. He didn't really mind though, he wanted Nico to go out and have some fun. Lord knows he needed it.

The bar was full, music muffled by the sounds of people chatting. The group found themselves seated at a small table, one which only just seated the four of them. Alex had already announced to the group that he was buying everyone's drinks tonight, a treat on him. The group was thankful, very much so. Any time anyone offered to buy drinks for all meant that it'd be a good night.

Levi was stuck at the hospital; not that it was a bad thing, definitely not. He adored his job, he just struggled with the long shifts sometimes. That was just part of the job he'd have to accept though, as he couldn't change it. Thankfully he had Taryn with him to keep him sane. She always knew how to cheer Levi up when he needed it. She was also incredibly witty at times too, which lead to some greatly timed jokes.

Back at the bar, the group was happily drinking and laughing away. It felt great to get away from the busy atmosphere of the hospital into yet another busy, but more relaxed atmosphere. Plenty of people were already pissed off their heads, despite it being quite early for people to get drunk. Either way, it did provide some comedy to the night, especially when people took a little tumble.

"You seem distracted," Jo spoke over the music, sitting contently in her husband's lap. Nico turned his attention towards her, lifting his shoulders in a shrug. "You thinking about Levi?"

"Just wondering if he's okay, 's all," Nico responded, bringing his drink to his lips so he could take a swig. Jo had this smile on her face, one of knowing. Link nudged Nico's shoulder with his own, stealing his attention away from Jo.

"He's fine, he's a talented young man. He's been doing incredible recently." Link mentioned, to which both Jo and Alex nodded in agreement. They were very impressed with how much Levi had opened up recently; he'd really come out of his shell and that was all thanks to Nico.

"How long have you two been officially together now?" Alex piped up, his brows knitted together in question. The sound of smashing glass in the background, along with a round of cheers from a bunch of men, interrupted Nico's train of thought. He turned his attention to behind him, where a bunch of obviously drunk men were joking and howling about the broken glass the barkeeper had just dropped.

Nico turned his attention back to Alex. "Around six months now, I believe."

"You guys are so cute together." Jo extolled, taking a sip from her drink. Nico smiled widely at her words, almost silently thanking her for the comment on their relationship. Honestly, Nico had never been so infatuated with someone before. Most of his relationships hadn't been too great in the end. He hoped it wouldn't end up that way with Levi.

A loud clamor behind Nico caused him to turn to see what was happening, only to see a crowd gathering around two guys. His curiosity got the better of him and he placed his drink down on the table before making his way over to the crowd. There were a bunch of people whooping and cheering and yelling all around him, which was slightly disorientating. In the middle of the crowd, two men were scrapping with one another. The other three decided to get up and follow Nico, knowing what he could be like in situations like this.

It was just your typical bar fight until the larger man turned and grabbed his bottle from the bar top, smashing it on the countertop with little effort. The rest of the drink spilled out, covering the stools and floor with liquid. It was obvious to most what the guy was planning on doing, which could only end one way. The smaller guy had little to no chance in the fight. He was going to get seriously injured if no one stopped it. However, the crowd just continued to instigate the two.