Chapter 5

I then sat beside Jennie, cause I was frickin worried.

"Hey, Are u ok?" I said and patted her head.

She just nodded and faced me, while looking tired. "Yeah, I'm ok." She said and smiled.

I sighed because of relief and our professor then entered our room.

And began discussing. I didn't even understand a thing he says. Luckily, I sat beside Jennie and understand the things our professor said.

"For your first investigation. I want you to group yourselves into two." Our prof said.

"And describe today's society, how the kpop world affected the society, how the internet affected youths." He added.

"That's all for today, I need your investigation on friday." He said and left the room.

Jennie then approached me and asked me if I wanted to investigate with her.

I immediately shook my head and agreed on being with her for the investigation.

We then agreed on doing it on my house today and the next investigations will be on Jennie's house.

I was so nervous she'll see my posters of her and- and her merchs on my room.

"Sorry, uhmm Jennie, can we do it like on your house today??" I said.

"Oh?? You told me, we'd do it on your house today??" She said.

"I told my parents, I'd sleep in your house for the investigation, I'll be dead meat if I return home today." She added and crossed her arms.

"Ok! Fine, but I'm warning you please don't laugh at me later." I said.

"why?? But ok!" She said and chuckled.

The bell rang and it's time for us to go home, maybe not hom cause we're spending our night doing our investigation.

We then went to the lockers to get our books and bags. I then saw Rose waving at me.

I was walking side by side with Jennie while we approach Rose.

"Hey!" Rose said and smiled at me and Jennie.

"Hey!" I replied and smiled back.

"Btw, this is Jennie, Jennie this is Rose my bestfriend." I said while I introduce them to each other.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Jennie." Rose said and shook Jennie's hands.

"Do you have plans? Might wanna go out with me?" Rose asked.

"Sorry, but we can't we have an investigation." I said as I hug Rose and waved goodbye at her.

We then walked from our school to my house. I became more nervous as we came close to my house.

_______________________________________

To my dearest readers,                       

I told u, I'll update this!!

You're loved.

                                  Sincerly, yuwriter