Chapter 8

She then looked at my side..

"LISAAAA-YAAHHH!!!" Jennie shouted.

"Why??!!" I said.

"It's like 7 and we're late!" Jennie said.

"Really?!!" I said.

"Yeahh!!" Jennie said.
"Faster!" Jennie added.

"You should head there now!" I said and walked down stairs.

"I'll wait for you." Jennie said and sat at the couch and grabbed her phone.

I then went to my shower and fixed myself. I wore my clothes and called Jennie to walk to our school.

"Yah! Let's go." I said.

"Last one to get to the bus pays for us." Jennie said and ran.

"Yahh!!! Wait for me!!" I said and ran towards her.

She's like inches away from me and I can still smell her fragrance. Her hair flows with the wind. She still looks so gorgeous while running. Jennie Kim, I love you.

She then reached the bus stop and waving at me like a lil' kid waving at her mom. pfft-.-

I then reach the bus stop and gasp for air.

"Here, have some." She said and offered her water.

"Oh? Thank you!" I said and took her water.

We then patiently wait for the bus. And finally it's here, we then rode the bus to our school. And luckily we're not late on our first class.

We then walked inside the room and like all of our classmates are looking and staring at us weirdly. It makes me shy though.

"Hey!" Chaeyoung said.

"Hey!!" I replied and sat beside her as I saw Jennie sat beside Jisoo.

"So, how's last night?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Good." I said.

"I dreamed of her again wtf?!"

"What kind of good? Good-bad?! or Like Good-good?" Chaeyoung asked me again.

"Why are you like? Weird today?! Nothing really happened we just finished the research and she slept beside me and that's it you pabo(dumb)." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ohhh??! Really??!!" She said.

"You're so annoying!!" I said.
"And please, how could a celebrity like me? I'm just a die-hard fan of hers and like nothing special for me." I added.

"Oof-" She said.

"Stop that oof thing." I annoyingly said.