Chapter 11

"Goodmorning everyone. I'm Jennie."
"I'm Lisa."

"And we're here to report about our investigation about on how kpop affected the youth." Jennie said.

"I interviewed a very die-hard fan of kpop on how it affected her life." Jennie said and played the voice record.

---

"Since when did you became a fan of kpop?" She asked me.

"Since 2010" I answered her honestly

"Which idol to be exact?"

"Jennie, Jennie Kim."

"I have been a fan since her debut, actually a die hard fan." I added.

"Have you bought merchs? Go to fanmeets and concerts?"

"Yes, I actually bought all her merchs, gone to all of her fanmeet and concerts here in Korea." I said.

"How did your addiction towards kpop affected your daily life?"

"I was suffering a depression before due to my mother's death that caused my father to leave me alone here in Korea." I said while I hold back my tears.

"I saw this kpop ad popup on my news feed, I was a bit interested so I tried to click on it."

"Since then I tried to move on from my bitter past and go on with my life."

"I saw this gorgeous girl named Jennie Kim, she captured my heart the day I saw her in my news feed."

"Since, I became a die hard fan, I tried my best to buy all her merchs, attend all of her fanmeets and concerts."

"Kpop taught me a lot of things. Specially Jennie Kim. Including happiness, they showed me they are more things I should experience. And to live life to the fullest cause you only live once."

"That's why, I'm very very thankful I saw the kpop ad that popped up on my news feed."

"And special thanks to the person who has been my inspiration my whole life Jennie, I love you."

---
"Kpop had a huge impact on youths. And we believe that impact is a good impact on youths." Jennie said.

"Cause kpop truly helped other youths that are suffering from problems and depression to go on with life." I said.

"Because kpop has been an inspiration for them to live their life." I added.

"And if there's no kpop. I may not be standing infront of all of you." I said.

"That's all thank you." Jennie said.

"Ok! Very good report."
"Thank u for that Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban." Our professor said as we seat down.