Chapter 13

I then entered the comfort room to fix myself then, Jennie entered the comfort room and also fixed herself. She seemed to be waiting the other girls to go out. She then locked the door.

"Hey, uhmm.." She said.
"Can we like? Go out??" She added.

"Sure? When?" I asked her.

"Maybe later? After school?" She said.

"Yeah, sure." I said and smiled.

I was about to open the door but then she grabbed my hand. "Just make sure you'll be there." She whispered in my ears.

"Jennie Kim!! Wtfff!!??!?!?!"

I then opened the door and removed her hands from my wrists.

---

[THE BELL RINGS]

It was raining that time while I patiently wait for Lisa. Finally after minutes of waiting she's finally here.

"You're late." I said.

"Sorry, I had to finish-" She said as I cut her off and kiss her lips.

I then pulled away from the kiss. "Let's go!" I said and opened the umbrella.

"Hey?! Are u ok?" I ask her and held her hands.

"Yeah." She said.

"Why are you still in shock?! I'll tell you something when we arrive at my house." I said and intertwined her fingers into mine.

We then walk side by side helding each other's hands while I carry the umbrella. We then arrived at my house. I opened the door and placed my bag in the ground.

"Take a sit." I said, she then took a sit then I sat beside her.

"You know what?"
"I've loved you since then." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"I've loved you even before you put the potion in my drink. It just made me fall for you more." I said.

"What?" She said.

"Yes."
"You're my fan that I always remember, the one that always attend my fanmeets, my concerts and my events." I said.

"And do you wanna know why I gave up my career?"
"It's for you Lisa."
"Remember the time when you missed my fanmeet, never attend any of thema and also my events and concerts? I felt so bad at that time." I said.

"I tried waiting for you, until I became bored waiting for you. Then my friend Jisoo, told me you're studying. So I gave up my career for you."  I said.

"I've loved you since then and until now Lalisa." I said.

I then approach her and kissed her passionately.