Chapter 14

The next day..

I waited for Lisa, outside her house. I was so happy cause, my plan was so successfull. She then opened the door, and she was wearing a plain white tee and a camoflauge jogger pants.

She then hugged me and kissed my cheeks. "hey? I just wanna ask a question." She said as we start walking.

"What is it?" I ask her, as I slide my hands into her.

"Did u lied to me?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"When?!" She asked with a confusion.

"I knew about the love potion thingy! Jisoo was the one who told me. She was the witch HAHAHAHHA!" I said and laughed.

"What the fuckk!!" She said and ran towards the school gate.

"Heyy!!" I said and chuckled while I ran towards her direction.

I held her wrists and pull her in my arms.

"Hey??" I said and the rain starts pouring.

"I hate u!!" She said.

"Why?!?" I ask her.

"You lied." She said and tried running away.

I then held her wrists and kissed her lips. "Yah! mianhae [sorry] jagiya!!!!"

Jennie then pulled away. "Why you callin me jagiya?" She then pinched my nose and. "Call me my." She then smiled at me and walked away.

"MYYYYYY!!!!" I shouted as I ran towards her. She then turn her back and She's the most gorgeous, wonderful woman I've ever seen in my life. And I'm so lucky to call her mine.