Thursday

It was Izuku Midoriya's first day at U.A. High and he was going to be late.

"Honey have a good day. I love you!" said Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mom.
"Bye mom, I love you too," and he ran out of his house.

On his way there he bumped into Shoto Todoroki.

"Watch it," Todoroki said.
"Sorry," replied Izuku.

While Midoriya watched Todoroki walk away he was thinking, "what is his problem?" Then Midoriya started walking again. Now he was really going to be late. While he was walking he started muttering out loud about Todoroki's red and white hair, his scar on his left eye, his icy-hot quirk, and how cold he sounded made his bones shiver. People started looking at him and whispering to each other and Midoriya noticed and someone came up to him.

"Mr. who are you talking to? Are you ok?"
Izuku felt embarrassed and he said, "I was talking to myself and I'm fine."
"Anyway, my name is Mina Ashido! What's your name?"
"Izuku Midoriya."
"Nice to meet you Izuku Midoriya. Bye!"
"Nice meeting you too. Bye!"

"She seemed nice," Izuku thought, "way nicer than that guy I bumped into. I think his name is Todoroki. I heard a lot about him, considering he's the son of the number 2 pro hero, Endeavor. I never thought he would sound so cold-hearted. I wonder why he's like that. Maybe he's usually nicer. Maybe he was having a bad day and I made it worse, never mind that, I'm here. U.A. is really big. I heard Present Mic inside so I went in and the only seat left was in between Bakugou and Todoroki. Great. I don't want Bakugou to start a fight with me and I don't want to make Todoroki more mad. Oh well I hope I don't get beaten up. When I sat down Todoroki just looked at me. Then Bakugou started yelling at me."

"Deku! You damn nerd why are you sitting here!"
"Thi-is is t-the only s-seat lef-ft. I d-didn't wan-nt to sit h-here," Izuku stuttered.
"Hmp I'm still going to beat you up for sitting next to me YOU WEAKLING!"
"COULD YOU BE QUIET UP THERE!" Present Mic screamed.

That shut the two up.

"THERE ARE ELEVEN DIFFERENT CLASSES! A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J, AND K! YOU ALL GOT A DOCUMENT THAT TELLS YOU WHAT CLASS YOU'RE IN."
"You hear that Deku, I'm in the hero course so I'm better than you and I will always beat you NO MATER WHAT!"

Izuku was scared and he started shaking.

"HEY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TWO TO BE QUIET!"
"Sorry Present Mic," Midoriya said.
"I'm not sorry. That guy can go eat shit."
"Bakugou!" Everyone shouted.
"What?"
"Do not use explicit language that is unnecessary and has no purpose in the English lexicon," Iida said.

"You shouldn't have done that," Izuku was thinking.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Bakugou jumped out of his seat and grabbed Iida by the shirt.

"SIR, YOU'RE GOING TO BE KICKED OUT IF YOU DON'T SIT DOWN AND STOP YELLING AT EVERYONE!" Present Mic screamed at Bakugou.

Bakugou sat down and it was a good thing Present Mic didn't hear what Bakugou said about him.

"YOU ALL ARE DISMISSED! YOU CAN GO FIND YOUR CLASS!" Present Mic exhaustively exclaimed.

Everyone walked out of the room and started to go find their class.

"Midoriya! Wait for me!" Exclaimed Ashido.
"Oh hi Ashido. What class do you have?"
"I got put in 1-A."
"So did I."
"Do you want to find it together?"
"Sure."
"Yey! I have a friend in my class!"