Friday

"Izuku wake up!"
"Huh what time is it?"
"It's 7:00 A.M."
"Oh no I'm going to be late!"

Izuku got ready and he ran out of his house. Todoroki was standing by his house and Izuku saw him and stopped.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting by your house for an hour."
"I didn't know you were waiting at my house."
"I texted you that I was outside."
"I woke up late so I didn't check my phone."

Izuku looks at his phone.

"11 messages and 3 missed calls!"
"Yeah I was kind of worried that you were sick or something."
"At least this shows that you care about me."
"You're the only other person other than family that I care about."

Izuku started blushing.

"I care about you too."

Todoroki started blushing. Todoroki's hand brushed against Izuku's hand and Izuku grabbed Todoroki's hand.

"We're going to be late," Izuku said.

They were both blushing like crazy as they held hands. They started running so they would make it on time.

"We're here."

They walked inside and sat in their seats. Aizawa came in 20 seconds later.

"You're going to pick two classmates to be the class representatives."

Izuku picks Todoroki and Todoroki picks Izuku.

"You can be the class representative," Izuku said.
"No you can be the class representative," Todoroki said.
"Since you can't decide who's going to be the class representatives then I will pick. Tsuyu and Iida you two will be the class representatives."

"Why couldn't we both be the class representatives," Todoroki thought.

"Why couldn't Todoroki and I be the class representatives," Izuku thought.

"Why couldn't Midoriya and Todoroki be the class representatives? They would look sooooo cute together," Ashido thought.

At lunch Todoroki saw Izuku and walked over to him.

"Hi Midoriya."
"Hi Todoroki."
"Can I sit with you?"
"Yeah."
"So what do you want to do on Saturday?" Todoroki said between bites of cold soba.
"Maybe we could go to the mall. I don't really know any good places."
"Ok and then after the mall we could go to a restaurant. I know a few good ones."
"Ok but I have to be home by 8:00 P.M. or 9:00 P.M."
"Sounds good to me."

weeeeewooooo

"What's that?" Izuku exclaimed.
"It means someone got onto campus that doesn't have an ID card," some random kid said.
"Let's go Midoriya," Todoroki said.

They started running towards the exit and they almost got separated.

"Todoroki grab my hand."

Todoroki grabbed Izuku's hand and they tried to get out together.

Iida started shouting, "Everyone calm down. There's nothing to worry about. We are U.A. students, the best of the best, so we have to be calm and act brave."
"How did Iida calm all these people down?" Midoriya said.
"I guess he had a plan," Todoroki said.

The cops came just as Iida was talking. They got rid of the news people. Everyone could leave the school because the school day was over and Todoroki and Izuku were still holding hands.

"Should I walk you home everyday?" Todoroki asked.
"You don't have to if you don't want to but I enjoy your company," Izuku replied.

Izuku saw Ashido walking on the sidewalk.

TodoDekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें