Tuesday

Izuku woke up at 6:15 A.M. so he got dressed and went to the bathroom. Then he checked his phone to see if he got any messages from Todoroki. He didn't get any so he went in the kitchen. His mom was still asleep. He made himself pancakes.

"Izuku?" Inko said tiredly.
"Hi mom I woke up early so I made myself pancakes. Do you want some?"
"Sure."

Izuku put pancakes on a plate for Inko and placed it on the table.

"Thankyou."
"Yourwelcome."

Izuku finished his food and put his plate in the sink.

"The past few days I've almost been late to class so I had to run. Now I have time to walk."

Izuku brushed his teeth and put on his shoes. He got his backpack and his phone.

"I'm going to school now," Izuku said.
"Ok be careful."
"Ok bye mom."
"Bye Izuku."

Todoroki woke up at 6:20 A.M. He got dressed and went to the bathroom. Then he went in the kitchen to eat breakfast. He made himself a bagel. Then he brushed his teeth and got his things. He started to walk to Midoriya's house.

Izuku stood outside for a few minutes to see if Todoroki was coming. After five minutes he texted Todoroki.

Hey are you going to school today?

Ding

Are you going to school today?

Yes I'm almost to your house.

Ding

Yes I'm almost to your house.

Two minutes later Todoroki got to Midoriya's house.

"I woke up early," Izuku said.
"I woke up ten minutes early," Todoroki said.
"I thought you weren't coming to school because you are usually waiting by my house," Izuku said while he started to blush.
"I'm not sick so I would still come to school. I would only skip if it was with you," Todoroki said while he started blushing.

Izuku started blushing more.

"I wouldn't want to skip school but if it was for a good reason I would skip with you."
"Let's get to school before Bakugou and Kirishima."

They started walking to the school. They grabbed each other's hand. When they got to the school Ashido was walking into the school.

"Hi Ashido," Izuku said.

Ashido turned around.

"Hi Midoriya and Todoroki!"
"Hi Ashido," Todoroki said.

Ashido looked at them holding hands. They both saw and looked the other way and they started blushing.

"Awww! That's so cute!"
"We're not dating so don't spread a rumor around that we are," Izuku said.
"Ok, but it's so cute!"

They walked into the school. When they got to the classroom Hagakure, Shoji, and Momo were there. Iida came in behind them.

"Hi Midoriya and Todoroki," they said.
"Hi," Midoriya said.
"Hello," Todoroki said.

Uraraka came in two minutes after Iida.

"Aww! Are you two dating?" Uraraka said.
"No," they both said.
"Even if they're not dating, they still look so cute together!" Ashido said.

Jirou and Kaminari walked in seven minutes later. Bakugou and Kirishima walked in after them and Bakugou was yelling at Sero behind him.

"Here we go again," Jirou said.
"Doesn't he ever shut up?" Kaminari asked.
"What did you say?!" Bakugou screamed and charged at Kaminari.
"Can't you be quiet for once," Kaminari said.
"No! Don't tell me what to do!"