Saturday Part 2

They walked in the restaurant. It wasn't really crowded, but there was a family that was really loud. The two babies and the three little kids were crying and screaming. They were leaving anyways.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The waitress asked.
"Can we have a table for two?" Todoroki asked.
"Yes follow me."

They followed the waitress. They got stuck in a corner because the big loud family were in most of the tables. There were like 20 people in that family. Todoroki sat down and Izuku sat on the other side of the table- like a date- and the waitress got out her book.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"
"Yes can I have a sprite?" Todoroki said.
"Yes."
"I'll just have water."
"Ok. Here are the menus you can look at want you want to order and I'll come back with your drinks."
"Ok," Todoroki said.

The waitress handed Todoroki and Izuku 2 menus.

"Everything looks good," Izuku said.
"I know," Todoroki replied.

The waitress came back. She put a sprite in front of Todoroki and a glass of water in front of Izuku.

"Did you figure out what you're going to order?"
"No not yet," Izuku said.
"Can we have more time?" Todoroki asked.
"Yes of course."

Then the waitress walked away.

"I tried some of these before. I'm going to get Chicken and Scallop Teriyaki with a salad," Todoroki said.
"I'm going to try Yaki soba or Chicken soba," Izuku said.
"Out of all these choices you chose soba?" Todoroki asked surprised.
"Yeah I only had soba twice and it was when I was little," Izuku replied.
"I always eat cold soba so that's why I got something different. You could always come to my house and I could make you cold soba."
"That would be nice."

Izuku started to blush a little bit. The waitress came back.

"Have you guys decided yet?"
"Yes," Todoroki said, "I'm going to get Chicken and Scallop Teriyaki with a salad."
"Ok."
"I'm going to get Yaki soba with a fruit bowl," Izuku said.
"Ok you each get a California roll with your dinner and I'll be back in 20-30 minutes."
"Ok," Izuku said.
"Sounds good," Todoroki said.

Fuyumi and Natsuo were in Fuyumi's friend's mom's car.

"What restaurant do you want to go to?" Fuyumi's friend's mom asked.
"We overheard Shoto and he said that the restaurant is Shuseki Isami," Fuyumi said.
"Ok I've heard of that restaurant but I never been there. I'll put it in the GPS. Ok it's going to take us 8 minutes.

Back at the restaurant the big loud family left. Then it was way quieter.

"That family was giving me a headache," Todoroki said.
"Here drink some water. I don't want you to have a headache," Izuku said.

"I don't have a headache but I'm still going to take a sip of Midoriya's water." Todoroki thought.

"Ok," Todoroki said.

He drank out of the same straw as Izuku. Izuku started blushing and then Todoroki looked at him and gave his water back. Todoroki started blushing too from how cute Izuku is.

Fuyumi's friend's mom drove in the parking lot.

"Pick us up when I text you because I don't know what time they are leaving," Fuyumi said.
"Ok. Be careful."
"We will," Fuyumi replied.

They walked in the restaurant. Fuyumi didn't want to get a table, but Natsuo wanted food.

"I don't want to get a table," Fuyumi said.
"But I want food!" Natsuo complained.
"You said that you're good at sneaking around."
"Yes I am but I want food!"
"I'll get you food later. Now be quiet."