Never would have guessed

Yasmeen's POV
So after what happened today I put all that aside because I trusted Nahmir and I knew he wouldn't just leave me and throw me to the side I trusted him.

The rest of the night I'm gonna forget about what happened and just party my mom an April are staying at a hotel for today because I told her that I was throwing a party. We also decided that it was going to be a pool party, my girls helped me decorate whole Nahmir, Jay and Glizzy were out, so we got dressed in some matching bathing suits and took some pics
My swimsuit

 We also decided that it was going to be a pool party, my girls helped me decorate whole Nahmir, Jay and Glizzy were out, so we got dressed in some matching bathing suits and took some pics My swimsuit

Kayla's swimsuit

Oceann's swimsuit

Oceann's swimsuit

We posted a couple of our pics and just chilled until the party started soo you know the girl that u fucking punched in the face Yas? Kayla said laughing a lil as she said it Yeah what about her I responded she said she gone be pulling up to your ...

We posted a couple of our pics and just chilled until the party started soo you know the girl that u fucking punched in the face Yas? Kayla said laughing a lil as she said it Yeah what about her I responded she said she gone be pulling up to your party but she also said she want on no drama or nun of that but ion believe it Kayla said Right that bitch most definitely finna pull some shit Oceann said well I'm most definitely ain't worried she must wanna get her shit all the way rocked I said unbothered asf

Damnnn we ain't rocking nobody shit today Nahmir said walking in wit Jay Glizzy and Manny I watched Jay as he sat on my couch and put his feet on my table I scrunched my face up and said I love how y'all just so comfortable at my house all the time shittt what's yours is ours and what's ours is yours Jay said laughing like sum shit funny I just rolled my eyes and laughing a lil at his dumb ass.

So when do this party actually start I said as Nahmir and Manny hooked the speakers up the speaker was so loud my house was literally shaking after about 5 minutes people started coming and I mean twenty people every two minutes bringing alcohol and weed everything there's people in the pool making out.

"Yas!" I heard someone call my name I turned and saw Nahmir he looked kind of drunk and high wassup mir come play a game with us in the pool he said loud asf trying to talk over the loud music to be honest I'm surprised the police not here Ight bet I said following him to the pool.

When we got to the pool I see Kayla on Jay's neck Oceann on Glizzy's skinny ass neck and the girl who I punched at the mall whose name I think is Tatianna she's a town hoe on some unknown ass dudes neck Nahmir pulled me in and I got on his neck and began play fighting with my girls trying to push them down and to be honest we pretty much left Tatianna out we didn't even know she left.

Come on girl I need a drink Oceann said dragging me and Kayla wit her same bitch I need some weed let's go find some Kayla said waiting for Oceann wait I think Nahmir got some let's go ask him Oceann said cause imma need some too.

I don't smoke or drink and never have not sure if I ever will I just followed Kayla and Oceann until I felt someone grab my arm but they had a tight ass grip yo what the fuck Yas said as she looked up and saw Lucas he basically fucking threatened me so yeah I caught a attitude real quick he just stared at me ain't saying shit.

So I spoke up Lucas I said snapping my fingers in his face the fuck do you want I asked him he waited a minute before he talked but eventually said Look Yas I really been thinking about what I said and I apologize for what I said I was really just caught in the heat of the moment Nahmir he just something else he gets to me and I don't k me why I let him so when he got off the bus with his arm around you it made me mad and I just wanted to apologize he said and I could tell he meant it before I could reply I feel myself being pulled away... again

Bestfriendd come dance with me Kayla said spinning me around and stuff I danced with her for a bout twenty minutes and it was literally twenty minutes of laughing Kayla Imma be right back I gotta go to the bathroom I knocked on the bathroom door and nobody replied so I opened the door and saw Nahmir making out with Tatianna they both saw me and I just ran I didn't know what to do.

I ran to my room and locked the door just crying I don't know why I was so hurt we we weren't even together in any type of way so I don't know why u was so bothered.

Nahmir's POV
I'm in the the bathroom making out with Tatianna when I heard a knock on the door I didn't say anything hoping they'll walk away instead the door opened and there stood Yasmeen she saw me and stood there with her mouth wide open until she eventually ran away and I could tell she was about to cry how the fuck do I always manage to ruin the good shit I have going on.

So as soon as I get my mind back right I run through the house looking for her and asking if anyone seen her they didn't so I went up to her room but the door was locked I knocked and no answer I knew she was in there because I heard sniffling Yas can you please open the door still no reply so I FaceTimed her and she picked up What do you want she said pointing the camera to the ceiling I wanna talk to you just come open the door she hung and opened the door sitting back on her bed with her red eyes.

I stared at her blank expression for a minute and started talking look I'm sorry for what you saw in the bathroom to be honest me and Tati don't got nothing going on she just a town thot she didn't say anything so I kept going on sorry if I hurt your feelings I said truly hurt there was silence for a bout 2 minutes until she said it doesn't matter we're not together any ways were both single and can do whatever we want right? She said with no filter at all.

I laid down enjoying the silence when she just laid up on me cuddling up a smile spread across my face I was happy for the first time in a long time.

Ight y'all so I decided to update again make sure u comment and vote and comment what u think I should do or just your thoughts