Don't Jump Bitchhh🤮🖕🏼

Yasmeen's POV
When I woke up I was laying on Nahmir's he was still sleeping so I took this time to think I just had a lot to think about like did I really wanna try it with him and if you did what if he breaks my heart or does something that I just can't handle but then again I trusted him.

I got up to take a shower when I got out the shower I went into my room and put the on my matching PINK panties and bra and then I put on this yellow shirt and some jean shorts with my yellow vans I also put my hair in a curly half up and half down hairstyle with a bun at the top I was putting on my PINK as Nahmir woke up.

Whatchu getting ready for and why you got on them shirt ass shorts he said scrunching his face up first of all when you wake up you say good morning how are you and second I'm going out it ain't yo business where I'm going I said with a attitude One ion know who the hell you talking to he said looking around seeing if somebody else was in the room and two of you ain't trynna tell me where you going and who you going wit you ain't gone be leaving out this house I was not finna argue wit him so I just grabbed my purse phone and car keys and walked out and Nahmir followed me.

When I walked downstairs I saw my mom in the kitchen so I said hey and told her that I was leaving for a bit and I'll tell her everything about last night once I get back and she said okay and Nahmir big headass started talkin to her and eating my food I texted Oceann and Kayla to tell them I was on my way to IHOP and walked out the door leaving Nahmir in my house.

Heyyy bitches I said as I went into IHOP seeing them already there Heyyy bitch how you been and why you disappear from the party last night Oceann said and when she said that my whole mood just dropped I just got so sad and I really didn't know why.

Soo Kayla you know how we were dancing and I told you I needed to go to the bathroom yeah she responded okay so when I went to the bathroom I knocked on the door and nobody answered so I just walked in and guess who I saw?? I said getting salty as hell.

Bitchhh I know you fucking lying Kayla said knowing exactly who I'm talking about  and getting mad and like a minute later Oceann caught on and said ooohh shittt bitch I know that nigga did not do my bestfriend dirty she said just thinking of him and mugging.

Okay so let me finish I said I saw Mir and Tatianna in the fucking bathroom making out so I mugged them for like five seconds and just ran out crying into my bedroom like a couple minutes later he was knocking in my door and I didn't reply so he FaceTimed me and we talked so I let him in then he got to saying how they didn't have nothing going on and she was a town thought I told him I didn't really care because we wasn't together after like five minutes of silence he laid down and I just laid on him.

So y'all made up? Kayla asked confused I thought about it for a while I don't know because this morning I just woke up mad at him I said scrunching my face up Hold up he slept over Oceann said looking at me yeah but like didn't nothing happen I said quickly after I just felt like we had something going on ya know so I really didn't know how to react to that I said as Tatianna walked in with some girls mugging me walking by.

Bitch is there any problems? I asked speaking up No bitch but do you want any problems? She asked mugging me hard asl first of all bitch Ian never backing down from a fight then I guess it is what it is I said looking her up and down Ight then bitch meet me outside she said confident as hell ight bet sayless I said walking out the door waiting for her I honestly don't know why this bitch trynna do this knowing she finna get her ass beat Oceann said ready to fight a bitch we all putting our hair up and shit.

So they finally came walking out the door and people had their phones out ready to record and shit look bitch I got Nahmir wrapped around my fucking fi- before she could finish I punched her dead inna fucking mouth I hate when bitches do too much talking so after that I punched the bitch again and again and again when she was on the ground I got on her and started punching her hard as hell when I looked over I see Oceann and Kayla beating the fuck outta her other friends I knew it was another one but I guess she left as I looked back Tatianna punched me inna jaw making me fall off her she tried to getting on me but I grabbed her hair and started dragging that bitch and kicking her inna face till that bitch was unconscious I got off her and said butch next time you try me again I'm killing yo ugly ass hoe.

Damnn bitch you did yo shitt Oceann and Kayla said hyping me up Ian gone lie I was still mad for her kissing mir I was having flash backs while punching that bitch stopp I said smiling but don't act like Ian see y'all over there I said smiling my phone rang getting a FaceTime call from Mir I answered and said what? With a attitude

Mir🥰❤️‼️: What the fuck is wrong wit you? he said sounding mad as hell
Yasmeen😍👑🤤: Nigga the fuck is you talking bout? I asked confused
Mir🥰❤️‼️: So you ain't tell me where you going because you was going to meet up wit Thotianna?
Yasmeen😍👑🤤: No nigga Ian tell you where I was going cause it ain't yo fucking business and Ian fighting a butch over a nigga I fought her because I was wit my besties and that bitch was being disrespectful periodt I said rolling my eyes.
Mir🥰❤️‼️: Look first of all you doing to fucking much I asked a question it wasn't never that fucking serious he said and hung up the phone.

Ian have time for his shit so I just rolled my eyes and sat my phone down. That nigga trippin' trippin' Kayla said rolling her eyes I wanted to treat the fuck outta him I just laughed and drove home because Kayla and Oceann are sleeping over.

EOWWWW I FELT LIKE UPDATING SO HERE Y'ALL GO UPDATING AGAIN TONIGHT ENJOY LOVES DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND VOTE😘❤️