Forgive Me 😬‼️

YASMEEN'S POV

I woke up with my head pounding and blood all in my hair I'm trying to open my eyes to see but it takes a while for my eyes to adjust.

I finally open my eyes and standing in front of me is Tatianna with a metal bat this bitch really disgust me.

I looked at her and laughed "Damn you didn't like the lil one on one fights you had to do this ?" I said laughing "Bitch you got a smart ass mouth" Tatianna said punching me in the jaw I spit the blood out on her.

"Look bitch if you wanna be safe you need to stay away from Nahmir" I was just looking at her like damn this bitch is really fucked up "I thought you had him wrapped around your finger" I said mocking her.

"Tatiana get the fuck out of here" somebody said to her I recognized the voice and then I saw the face it was Lucas I had no choice but to laugh.

"Damn y'all really sick why the fuck do you have me here ? Because I don't want you ? Because of Nahmir you trynna hurt him ?" I spat out

"Nahmir killed my homie" Lucas said holding back the tears "that was my dawg we been together since 1st grade and he just took his life over sum dumb ass beef that shit dead I can't let that shit go like that" I sighed not knowing what to think at this point.

"What do you think this is gonna solve ? The killing is just gonna go back and fourth and nothing will be solved just bodies dropping over that dumb ass beef" I said rolling my eyes "just let it go"

"LET IT GO ?! THAT WAS MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND I WASN'T GONE KILL NOBODY I DIDNT HAVE IT IN ME TO KILL ANYONE AND NEITHER DID MY HOMIE" Lucas yelled in anger he was crying now. hard.

I was sad now because Lucas did look like a really sweet guy I just can't see Nick killing a innocent guy for no reason though there had to be more to the story and I'm gonna find out what it is.

"Lucas why did Nick kill your fri-" I was cut off by the door to the underground building being kicked open.

Lucas quickly picked the gun up and came behind me putting the gun to my head  I was scared cause he was very emotional right now and would do anything at this point.

Josiah, Nick and a couple other guys came busting threw the door wit sum big ass guns that I ever saw in my fucking life.

Nick and Josiah was shocked to find out that it was Lucas who kidnapped me come to find out Josiah and Lucas are really close friends.

"Lucas man what the fuck are you doing ?"

"He killed him man Nahmir killed Jason" Lucas said crying Josiah and Jason weren't really close but they talked every now and then so he was surprised but he didn't really care.

"Man what the fuck do Yas gotta do wit this" he said as more of a statement than a question as they talking nahmir and his guys sneaking around to try and get to Lucas while he not really paying attention.

Next thing you know this dumbass bitch Tatianna come out being ghetto and loud I really hate this stupid thot watch when I get out these fucking ropes.

"Lucas can you loosen these up my wrist hurt" he did as I said and it was loose enough for me to slip my hands out of it and when I did I saw nahmir behind Lucas so I ran the fuck up out that chair and started beating the fuck out of Tatiana that bitch had the nerve to hit me wit a metal ass bat and jaw me yeah she had me fucked up I stomped that hoe head in bitch was unconscious.

Josiah pulled me off of her and handed me my phone "Damn Yas you ain't have to do her like that tho" he said smirking I just smiled and said "bitches need to know their place how y'all find me though ?"