Lies🤚🏼‼️

Yas POV
Last night I had a conversation with my little sister I know y'all thinking like why would you get advice from a little girl but when I tell y'all April know what she be talking bout I'm dead serious and I didn't have anyone else to talk to so why not?

Morning like 9 in the morning
I wake up on the floor with Nahmir cuddled up on me I turned on my stomach picked up my phone and started scrolling down Instagram.

Wassup I heard Nahmir say waking up next to me Hey I said to him smiling then his stupid ass started rolling around on the floor and I started laughing and said what the fuck is you doing while laughing I'm hungry as hell he said staring at the ceiling I rolled my eyes and said well I ain't cooking I can't.

We sat in silence for a while and I'm laying on his chest falling asleep again until we heard this loud ass ring from somebody's phone like who doesn't turn their ringer off when they sleep.

Everybody got up yelling and shit you know Jay slow ass said
Who the fuck loud ass phone damn

Nigga that's your phone Oceann said rolling her eyes ole slow ass she mumbled under her breath.
I couldn't help it I laughed loud as hell and  Oceann and Kayla did too Nahmir, Jay and Glizzy was just confused as fuck to be honest I didn't even know why we were laughing.

Can we just go get some food I think my mom left already I said hungry as hell

If you so damn hungry then why you not up getting ready so we can leave Jay said rolling his eyes.

This nigga really be having me fucked up but before I could say anything Kayla was like okay come on Yas and Oceann we needa get ready. I just rolled my eyes and left.

When we walked out I said "Imma beat Jay bald headed ass always got some smart shit to say" Kayla and Oceann started laughing and said and u don't?

These hoes play too much.

After like and hour we were ready here's our OOTD's
Yas

After like and hour we were ready here's our OOTD'sYas

Kayla

Oceann

Oceann

After we put in our clothes and did our makeup we were ready to go

First of all why the hell yall take so long and second why the hell yall get so dressed up Nahmir said sounding annoyed.

First of all cause beauty takes time and second cause we can the fuck Oceann said

They all just stared at us and said at the same time "Y'all got some smart ass mouths"

That's great now can y'all come in so we can go eat I'm hungry as hell I said trynna make them hurry up.

IHOP
(30 minutes later)

When we pull up to IHOP they sat us at a table of 6 they took forever to come and get our orders the place was basically packed so we didn't really mind "Hey my name is Kellie how are you today?" We all said good in unison "sooo what would you like today" she said looking directly at Nahmir like literally fucking staring this whole time soo I decided to be petty why not? "Baby what would you like?" I said to Mir even though we are not dating she needed to know her place "Imma get breakfast sandwich, grits and apple juice" and then I said "can I have a omelet and apple juice? Thank you" I said slightly rolling my eyes then everyone else took they're orders once she left Jay was like "Damn Yas you ain't have to do her like that" Ian say nun for a while because I was wondering myself why did I get so mad and were not even together "Staring is rude" is all I said "Nah some bitches just need to know their place and do their jobs" factsss "Periodt" Kayla said popping the t and looking at Jay
20 minutes later

So we finally got our food and started eating "Jay yo biscuits looking a lil stale over there" I said laughing because them bitches did look a lil stale but my omelette fye "can I have some?"

Mir asked mouth wide ass open I picked some up and put it in his mouth "this shit good my grits over here ain't got no typa flavor" I just laughed and shook my head while Mir still eating my damn food my bestfriends and their man so fine bro cutest couples periodtt

I'm ready to gooo "so where y'all trynna go next?" I asked curious so we can leave "let's slide to the mall I gotta pick up a couple new pair of shoes" Nahmir said "and were getting our chains, them hoes fire vvs all in at bitch" Jay said happy as hell "you happy as hell till somebody snatch that bitch" I said "ain't no nigga gone come to me one on one and try to fight me niggas bitches they be onnat jumping shit any nigga touch my chain that's a body and that's on my momma" "Damn Jay you extra as fuck" for real nigga needa chill "look y'all new so y'all don't know niggas don't fuck wit us out here they know how we comin niggas scared they really fear Nahmir he did they homie in last year" "yeah Nahmir put that nigga in place and that's why we don't fuck with that nigga Lucas he been pressed ever since" I was so confused so I'm finna get to asking questions " wait so why did Mi-" " we need to go I gotta pick up my shoes and y'all needa shut the fuck up goddamn" I rolled my eyes cause he was obviously hiding sum he ain't want me to know and that made me more curious.

Okay soo y'all look I been working on this chapter for a while ian even gone lie to y'all and say I was busy cause I wasn't I was lazy as da fuckk but do y'all want more drama? More lies and cheating🤭and should I make a whole chapter about what happened to Jay?

And can somebody please let me know what happened wit Jay and YBN😫 alright but this the update kinda trash umm imma work on part two today maybe do three updates today🤨