That's How She Feel?🤔☕️

Yasmeen's POV
Soo my bitchess are sleeping over and I'm soo happy we don't got school tomorrow either so we finna turn up period I also haven't talked to Nahmir yet like what the fuck I'm supposed to be mad at him but I'm not thinking about him right now.

Ahhh bitch do yo shittt Kayla and Oceann yelled while I was twerking to my song she took a video and posted it onna snap and on Instagram

Famous.Oceann
My bestfriend doing her shit period who give a fuck bout a nigga or bitch?🤮🖕🏼

llil.yas: Periodttt bestfriendd🥰‼️

YBNGlizzy: Look at my Wifeyy😂🤭

Kaylabylon: zero fucks given niggas gone be niggas regardless and bitches gone be hoes🤣

YBNNahmir: I'm wondering who y'all referring to🤨☕️ and take this damn video down🙄

YBNAlmightyJay: I smell that damn fish through my phone what the fuckk🤨

Jay ass always somewhere playing wit me like I won't pop his ole ugly ass I said rolling my eyes.

Y'all wanna go watch a movie? I asked Oceann and Kayla because it was like 2 in the morning they said yeah and we grabbed a couple of snacks and laid in my bed watching our favorite movie Starstruck about 20 minutes in the movie I see Nahmir Jay and Glizzy walking in my room causing all of us to wake up.

How y'all bum ass get in my house I asked confused as fuck they started taking their shoes and jackets off so I'm like awe hell nah get the fuck out because first Ian wanna be bothered with Mir and because I wanted to hang with my girls but guess they didn't hear me all they big ass started hopping on my bed so at this point I'm just irritated as fuck not even because they here but because they woke me up outta my sleep I hate that shit I grabbed my shit and slept on the floor cause it was teww fucking got to be on that damn bed like what the fuck.

As I'm sleep I feel a body come lay next to me and it was Nahmir stank ass so I said damn nigga move the fuck but of course he ain't move I was low key trying to distance myself from him for when he do some more dumb shit I wouldn't be so hurt and I could tell he noticed because after a while he just turned around and went to sleep instead of cuddling with me and for some reason that made me mad I know I told him to move but like what the fuck.

After like five minutes of thinking I just went down stairs and ate some Ice cream it's just something I do when I don't know what to do I heard foot steps coming down the stairs so I turned seeing that it was April I haven't really talked to my sister in a while and I missed her.

Nahmir's POV
I wanted to talk to Yasmeen so I pulled up to her crib with my niggas Jay and Glizzy since Kayla and Oceann were there I know where they hide their key so I got it and unlocked the door I went in her room and we were tired asl so we just laid in her bed Yas got off the bed and went to the floor so I did too I tried to lay with her but she wouldn't let me and I felt she really didn't want me too so I just turned around after a few minutes she got up and left out the room after like ten minutes I went down stairs and over heard her talking to her little sister April.

Yas: I know I just don't know what to do I don't wanna get too attached and he's just gonna do something like that again but I also don't wanna lead him on that's just dirty as fuck I just don't want this to end like ya know who. She said with a long sigh but that got me thinking end up like what?

April: I mean Yas y'all really technically wasn't together so why would you be mad I mean like y'all was friends with benefits right?? April did making me laugh a lil do she even know what that mean

Yas: laughing bitchh whatt do you even know what that means noo the fuck we are not friends with benefits but for real she said getting serious again I just don't know what to do I was really hurt when I saw them together ya know?

Damnn and to be honest I didn't even know she felt this way I was so blind I said thinking to myself for a while until April started speaking

April: To be honest I don't like his ugly light skin ass she said laughing I'm thinking like nigga what who ugly Yas started laughing too nah I'm just playing (she better be) but I for real think you should give him a chance it seemed like a mistake to me by the way ur putting it.

I walked back up to Yas's room thinking to myself like did I really fuck up with her? And what can I do to fix this cause I know one thing for sure I really want her.