Kidnapped 😬👎🏼

Yas's POV
When we arrived at the mall Mir just walked off and didn't say nothing so I was just like Ight it's cool and just walked with the rest of them we ended up going to footlocker.

We all wanted a pair of matching shoes but we couldn't decide cause we all had different shoe taste.

We finally agreed and ended up getting all black Jordan's they was cute asf too and I also got Mir a pair since he still isn't back yet didn't call or text to see where we were.

Jay went to go pick up his chain and Glizzy went too so me and my girls were just walking around when this guy and a couple other of his friends walked by us ian gone lie the one in front was fine asf.

"Wassup shorty" he said licking his lips looking me up and down even though me and Mir ain't together I know my place in our relationship and I think we talk.

"Wassup" I said with a smile that's obviously friend-zoning him this type of stuff happens to me and my girls all the time.

"Where y'all headin" he said still lookin at me "we just finna go in PINK see if we can find sum things" I said looking at my girls and all I see is they ass smiling they crushing like a...

"Mind if we come along w-" he was trynna talk but was interrupted "baby I was looking everywhere for you this mall big as hell," Mir said walking up hugging on me I knew exactly what he was doing and was being petty as hell.

"Say look we finna go imma see y'all later" he said walking away damn I never even got what his name was. Kayla and Oceann was just watching his friends leave. "Who being petty now" I said looking at Jay who said that I was being petty at the diner.

I just walked off how the fuck he gone walk off wit a attitude then come back trynna claim like bye ian wit that shit.

I walked away because he really acting fucking retarded and it's pissing me the fuck off I mean I wasn't gone do nothing or let dude and his friends come with us but he not finna have a attitude and feel like he can be nice when he come back this nigga got me fucked up.

"Yas!, damn wait bitch" Kayla said with Oceann behind her I looked back and kept walking just at a slower pace for them to catch up and when they did I wish I would have kept walking cause they kept asking me questions like "Damn yas why you get so mad ?" "Omg yas do you not have feelings for nahmir any more ?" like leave me the fuck alone and to be honest I was ready to spazz the fuck out acting like they weren't over there staring his friends down. I just wanted to go home so that's exactly what I did.

I called me a uber a while ago because I really was fucking irritated and I just wanna talk to my momma.

"Ma I'm finna go to the gas station imma be right back" I yelled to my mother to let her know that I was leaving out and grabbed the keys to my Benz. My momma bought me a car.

I pulled up to the gas station as I'm getting out of the car I hear a guy yelling and it's the guy from the mall he walked up to me.

"Aye shorty ?" I turned around and he was like "yeah, I knew that was you what you doing out this late"

"Getting sum snacks sorry never got ur name" I said furrowing my eyebrows he looked at me licking his lips wit his sexy ass grills that Ian even notice before

"My bad I'm Josiah"

"Awe well Josiah nice meeting you but I gotta go" I said walking off  "wait" he said and I looked back "I never caught ur name" I laughed and said "I'm Yasmeen but call me Yas" he just nodded and watched me walk off .

I walked in the store and grabbed two bags of hot Cheeto puffs a Arizona tea and sum cookies and cream ice cream and went to the cash register to pay for everything.

My ringer on my phone was turned of all day I check my phone and there are a bunch of calls and texts from Nahmir, Kayla, Oceann, Jay, And Glizzy I opened Nahmir texts messages and he saying

Mir 😍❤️: Yas stop being stubborn answer the fucking phone !
Mir 😍❤️: YASMEEN THIS IS IMPORTANT
Mir 😍❤️: Yasmeen don't go home baby I'm on the way please be careful ‼️

Im standing in my door way reading these messages I called nahmir the phone was ringing as I heard nahmir answer I could feel something hard and heavy hitting my head the last thing I heard was nahmir screaming my name as I passed out.

NAHMIR POV
Yasmeen hasn't been answering my calls or texts all day and I know she's mad but I'm starting to get worried I heard her abusive step father was in town and I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to her or her family.

I had ppl everywhere looking for her I got a call from one of my boys and they said they saw her at the gas station a couple minutes ago talking to Josiah.

Me and Josiah used to be homies we kinda drifted tho so I gave him a call

"Aye man Josiah u know where Yas at ?"

"Nah man I was just wit her a couple minutes ago at the gas station but she said she had to go and slid back to the crib why man wassup ?"

"Because she in danger her punk ass step dad in town and he abusive and shit he coming for her and her family I promised her I wouldn't let anything happen to her"

"Aye man I gotchu Imma have sum of my boys   on the look out too fasho"

"Ight man precciate it"

"No problem dawg"

I grabbed my car keys and was about to pull up to Yasmeen crib till I got a call from her I answered as quick as I could

"HELLO YASMEEN" no answer
"YASMEEN ?" I said screaming I was getting real upset I knew something happened cause it sounded like something hit her all of a sudden I hear her take a sharp breath and it sounded like she dropped her body dropped .

"Oh shit ! Fuck ! Noooooo!! Yasmeen baby I love you !"

SOO I DECIDED TO ADD SUM A LIL EXTRAAAAAA NEXT CHAPTER GONE BE UPLOADED TONIGHT STAY TUNEDDDD ! 🤣🤣‼️