ii.

a few hours later, lisa and sicheng found themselves touring around the university. it was a big campus making the blonde feel a bit overwhelmed at the thought of possibly getting lost but as far as she knew, she had the same schedule as sicheng. she figured they would always be going to their classes together.

"our lockers are far away from each other but at least we'll be in the same classes. by the way, have you found out who your roommate is? it's a bummer i can't room with you." the chinese male pouted before looking down on the school map in his hands.

"no. i haven't gone there yet. but you'll be fine, winnie. you're a friendly guy. i bet you'll be good friends with your roommate." lisa reassured her best friend, rubbing his arm in comfort.

"i sure hope he's not some douchebag who can't clean up after himself. you know how ocd i am when it comes to cleaning." sicheng sighed before folding the map back.

the two continued their journey until it was time for them to finally check out their respective dorm. for the first time that day, the two best friends reluctantly separated from each other. lisa continued to walk for a moment before finally finding the girls dormitories. she looked up at the tall building, taking a deep breath before walking inside and looking down at the piece of paper in her hand. it listed the room number and pin she needed to get in.

'wow. they don't even use keys anymore?' she thought to herself before getting in the elevator and pressing on the floor to her dorm room.

"i really hope my roommate's nice..." she muttered to herself as she waited for the elevator to get to her floor. after a few seconds, she finally arrived. lisa dragged her suitcase behind her as she began to walk through the halls before finally finding her assigned dorm room. she took another deep breath before entering the pin and opening it. she slowly walked in and was immediately in awe at how minimalistic but elegant the dorm looked. she was too busy admiring the place that she hadn't realized a small petite form approach her.

"hi!" a high-pitched voice caused lisa to jump a bit, instinctively putting a hand against her chest.

"oh, i'm sorry i startled you! i didn't mean to." the girl began to bow and apologize.

"i-it's okay. i thought nobody was here yet. don't apologize." lisa replied with a small smile. the girl smiled back at her, her cheeks seemed to have reddened.

"my name is somi, by the way. jeon somi." the girl bowed. the blonde introduced herself as well, bowing back towards the bubbly looking female. "i'm lisa. lisa manoban."

"woah. you're a foreigner too?! that's awesome. at least, i won't feel as left out now." somi's smile widens.

to think about it, her roommate looked like she was not full korean. she was at least half but she was beautiful either way. lisa was stunned at how fair her skin was.

"i'm glad we could get along well, somi-ssi." the blonde replied, softly.

"of course! we're roommates now. we gotta stick together!" the other put her fist up, her smile widening.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

sicheng arrived in front of his dorm room. after entering the pin, he walked in and instantly began to inspect the place. there wasn't anybody there yet so it gave sicheng a few minutes of piece to look around the dorm. it was decently big. big enough that he wasn't sure if he was in the right dorm room.

'are all the dorm rooms this big?' he thought before walking over towards the living room where the whole wall was basically just a panel of glass.

as he continued to admire the view in front of him, he didn't realize another presence in the room until he heard someone clear their throat, making sicheng turn around quickly.

he spotted a blonde-haired male dressed in all black. for someone of the same sex, the guy looked appealing which made sicheng feel a bit conscious.

sicheng bowed, "hi. i'm dong sicheng. your roommate."

he only heard the other scoff before storming inside a room, presumably the room he chose to reside in and closed the door.

sicheng glared as he watched the male give him a cold shoulder before scoffing himself. 'fine. go to hell, jerk.' he cursed, mentally before walking towards the other unoccupied room.

he collapsed down on his bed and moaned softly at how soft it felt against his back. at least he was going to get good sleep every night despite the nightmare that is his roommate that he was going to be dealing with for the rest of the year.

he grabbed his phone from his pocket and immediately sent lisa a text.

queen lisa 💕

my roommate is a nightmare.
help.

ha. mine's really nice. she's really
pretty too.

that's not fair. how come you
always get the nice things? :(

winnie, you'll be fine.
besides, we'll be hanging out for most of
the day anyway. you don't have to
encounter your roommate much.

i sure hope you're right.
btw, the dorm looks really
nice. it's hard to believe i'll be
living in here for a year.

i know. i have a nice roommate and
a nice dorm room. i don't have to
worry about anything.

go to hell, lis.

hehe ily, winnie uwu 💜

~~~

sicheng smiled at her message before deciding to unpack his stuff. despite liking the empty look of his room, he wanted to personalize it a little bit to make it seem more like his taste. he puts his phone back in his pocket and began to unpack his stuff, completely forgetting the male who had already agitated him on the first day.