iii.

after unpacking her stuff and organizing her room to her personal liking, lisa grabbed her phone as she heard numerous beeps coming from it. it was sicheng, of course. he was the only one who spam texts her and gets away with it. the blonde sighed and grabbed her bag before walking out of her room. 

she spotted somi in the main room as the girl finishes up the final touches for their dorm. lisa went to approach her. "somi-ssi, do you need any help? you could've called me." the blonde pouted making somi coo at the sight of the older looking like an adorable child. "it's okay, unnie. i like decorating. it's like meditation for me." the female giggled before reaching up to pinch lisa's cheek.

lisa smiled at her action. "well, the next time you 'meditate', call me over okay? i like meditating too." she winked and nudged the younger, making her chuckle.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

lisa held on to her bag straps as she walked towards the spot where sicheng had asked her to meet him. as her eyes were busy admiring her surroundings, she found herself almost running into a group of squealing girls who had ran past her. she blinked in surprise, wondering what was going on. 'is there a celebrity on campus or something? unless it's dean, i'm not interested.' lisa thought to herself before shrugging her shoulders and went on her way to meet sicheng who was probably getting impatient on waiting for her at this point.

arriving at the spot, sicheng was leaning back on the school statue. he raised an eyebrow at the thai girl approaching him while pointing to his watch. 

"yah. were you planning to make me wait forever for you? it's really hot out here, you know. i know i'm already smoking hot but i don't want to be burnt to crisp waiting for your slow ass." sicheng retorted as he approached his best friend.

lisa rolled her eyes at his comment before hitting him on the side of the head making the male grunt in response. "what did i tell you about your head getting too big?" it was now sicheng's turn to roll his eyes.

"you know what? let's just go. i'm starving. we need to get something to eat before orientation starts." he grumbled before linking his arm with lisa's and began to lead the female towards the building.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

ignoring the amount of squealing girls around him, mingyu continued with his stride. he approached a familiar door, walking in and loudly closing the door behind him causing his close friend and right hand man to jump and fall from the couch. mingyu smirked and approached the male and sat across from him. 

"was that really necessary? you know i sleep around this time. didn't your parents ever teach you some manners, asshole?" the male got up from the couch, rubbing the back of his head where he had felt the impact. mingyu could only raise a brow at him.

"my parents are barely around, yuta. they're pretty much non-existent. what would i know about manners?" he grinned as he retorted back. 

yuta rolled his eyes and sat back down on the couch and craned his neck. "what do you want anyway for you to disturb my beauty sleep?" the japanese man grumbled.

"i want you to look someone up for me." mingyu simply replied.

yuta raised an eyebrow at the male. "is it another gang-"

"no. it's a girl." mingyu interrupted. 

yuta paused before a smirk formed on his lips. "ah ha. a girl, huh? i'm surprised. i thought you were still hung up on p-"

"well, i'm asking you to do this job for me without questions." mingyu interrupted once more making yuta a bit annoyed.

"alright, fine. but i gotta know what she looks like." the blonde grabbed his laptop from his bag.

"she seems to know your roommate really well." mingyu leaned back on the couch as he glared at yuta.

yuta smirked, remembering well who his roommate is. "he's a cutie...a foreigner too. his accent is adorable." the male chuckled and began to type on his computer.

yuta was...is...gay. mingyu was the only person who knew about his best friend's secret. he wasn't surprised at all when yuta had confessed to him about his sexual identity. mingyu didn't care. yuta was still yuta. he was the same person he grew up with. dating preferences meant nothing for mingyu.

"okay...so...I hacked the school's records and looked through the list of people registered as a freshman this year. they have their pictures in the records as well so that should be easier for us to track down this girl." yuta looked up at mingyu with a smirk.

the male simply raised a brow and moved his way towards the japanese male, sitting down beside him and looked through the list as yuta scrolled.

a few moments later, after scrolling through a list of students, mingyu spotted a mope of blonde hair on the screen. he roughly stole the laptop from yuta making the other protest.

"lalisa manoban?" he uttered her name, softly.

observing her school picture, he was sucked into those eyes. filled with deep shades of brown, a most common eye colour for someone of asian descent but her eyes were somewhat unique to him. they hold quite a familiarity in them but he was still mesmerized by her eyes. 

'where have i seen you before?'