bad idea

"yeah, i know we shouldn't, baby, but we will."

"what kind of idea?" she questioned sitting next to me. i hesitated with my anwser and swallowed the lump in my throat. "what is it baby?" she asked concerned. my eyes shifted between hers and her lips.

i leaned in close to her and she quickly got the message. we were so close i could feel her breath hitching. "can i kiss you?" she smirked.

right now i could feel the beads of sweat dripping down my forehead. i placed my lips on hers gently and she kissed back roughly. her hand traveled to my neck and she sat it there loosely but firm.

she straddled me on the couch and began trailing kisses down my neck. i moaned her name quietly and then jumped when my phone rang. i got it out of my pocket and saw that it was billie.

"i'm sorry but i have to take this." i spoke sweetly. she just sighed falling back into the couch annoyed. i ran to the bathroom, closed the door, and clicked anwser.

b: hey baby
y/n: what do you want, billie?
b: i just wanted to know if we could hang out tonight?

"y/n baby, what's taking so long?" rosa called from outside. she softly knocked on the door.

b: where are you?
y/n: why do you want to know?
b: come over. right now.

she hung up and i sighed contemplating on what to do. "rosa, i'm sorry i have to go." i sighed. "why? is it billie?" she questioned crossing her arms. "i'm sorry." i spoke before closing the door.

+
ugh why can't y/n and rosa just get together? smh.

i would like to say: #rosadeservesbetter