break up with your gf, i'm bored

"this shit always happen to me."

it was the day of the party and rosa had left to go pick up her nona. she and i had a long and weird ass talk before she left.

flashback:

"y/n princess, listen. this party is going to test you tonight but i want you to know i believe in you. i love you, please don't ever forget that." she was looking deep into my eyes but what i really saw in them was pain and hurt. i just nodded and she kissed my forehead then said goodbye.

i felt anxious and began to get scared but i just pushed it back and continued brushing my hair. i was going to wear a black body suit, some silk joggers, and some sparkly heals. my makeup was simple but elegant and my hair was pulled into a high ponytail.

i heard someone honk outside and to my surprise they were in a limo. i walked outside excitedly. rosa said she'd get someone to take me to the party but she never mentioned this.

the driver opened the door for me and i got in giddily. we drove for some time until he stopped in front of a huge house. there was music blasting and lights blinking of all different colors everywhere.

the driver opened the door for me and i walked in getting whistles from guys and compliments for girls. it honestly made me feel really good.

a song began playing and everyone started pushing around and dancing. i squeezed out of the crowd and walked onto the balcony admiring the view. soon i felt staring.

when i turned around everyone was staring at me. like everyone.

billie and alexis arose from the crowd and i took a deep breath remembering what rosa had said. "who invited this trash?" alexis laughed while pointing to me. the crowd all laughed and i felt my knees feel weak. remembering what she did to me.

i won't let that ever happen again.

i just looked at them. alexis began to grow uncomfortable under my stare. "well, aren't you going to say something?" she sounded annoyed.

i just stood there. looking at her.

she lifted her hand to smack me but i grabbed it firmly, earning gasps from the crowd. including billie.

"i don't talk to narcissistic, privileged, prissy, and disgusting pieces of shit. like you." i spat. everyone looked in shock as they saw the once fragile and weak girl stand up for herself.

i pushed alexis out of the way and slipped through the crowd. everyone clapped and cheered me on and i giggled as i heard one person scream fuck you alexis! it sounded like billie.

i ran into the nearest bathroom and pulled out my phone. i had to tell rosa what i had done. i was about to call her when i noticed she texted me.

ROSA <3

i'm in love with you y/n.

i'm sorry.

i felt my heart stop as an unfamiliar number began to call me. i answered hesitantly.

"y/n, i'm afraid we have some bad news."

i hope that you're happy with me in your life.
i hope that you won't slip away in the night.
i hope that you're happy with me in your life.
i hope that you won't slip away...

the end.